What's new

I’m logging out for a few months

NAOS

I really don’t think this is news/threadworthy, but since I genuinely enjoy interacting with several of you on a regular basis, I thought I would bid you all ado.

The first Monday in January is going to bring with it a massive wave of busy-ness, so I’m gonna do myself a favor and reduce my digital distractions—like a spring cleaning of my digital habitude—and then run lean for the next few months until I get over this next hump.

I’ll definitely be back by playoff time (probably even a few weeks before), even if my schedule is still on fire.

Ado, amigos.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Probably a good move. Screens suck. Hope things go well and we celebrate a championship in a few months.

Archie Moses

I really don’t think this is news/threadworthy, but since I genuinely enjoy interacting with several of you on a regular basis, I thought I would bid you all ado.

The first Monday in January is going to bring with it a massive wave of busy-ness, so I’m gonna do myself a favor and reduce my digital distractions—like a spring cleaning of my digital habitude—and then run lean for the next few months until I get over this next hump.

I’ll definitely be back by playoff time (probably even a few weeks before), even if my schedule is still on fire.

Ado, amigos.
This is very professional Archie Moses of you. Haha

Happy New Year, dude.

We'll miss ya.

str8line

Contributor
2019 Award Winner

Ado, amigos.

It's been a few months NAOS.