What's new

I am not an Alt

Is heyhey an alt

• Total voters
I was exposed as Salt while you were gone ECTYA.

Jason talked to my mother about it and allowed me to stay on the board.

This post brought to you by UGLI baby

I don't believe you.

And I don't believe your location.

This "Saltair's finest" story was a fun read. Especially with some of the "investigators" banned for creating alts themselves. When I read the suspicions about a user named Chitown being responsible I was like:
I hope they don't read my Bulls preview, or I'm in a serious alt discussion as well... Haven't received any hatred yet for being a Bulls fan too. I was just surprised that guy didn't want his pics that he obv doesn't share with the interwebs removed from the online services.

I have been asked a number of times. I was curious how many actually think I am.

Well first of all, your name is weird... I mean HeyHey? that's like you're not even "trying" to come up with a name.

Second of all, your avatar is a dead giveaway... it's just like you're taking the piss out of everyone here.

Step 1: Click Start.

Step 2: Click “All Programs”.

Step 3: Click “Accessories”.

Step 4: Click “System Tools”.

That's one way..
Step 5: Click “Character map”.

touche'
touche`

how you do that^

It's actually easy. You press the button that results in `. After that you press the key of the vocal that you want underneath the ´. So
Step 1: Press ´ once.
Step 2: Press a e i o u.
Result:á é í ó ú
But don't press both keys at the same time, do it step by step. You can do the same with ô è

It's actually easy. You press the button that results in `. After that you press the key of the vocal that you want underneath the ´. So
Step 1: Press ´ once.
Step 2: Press a e i o u.
Result:á é í ó ú
But don't press both keys at the same time, do it step by step. You can do the same with ô è

or else........

nuclear-bomb-explosion2.jpg

Fortunately, typos on innerwebz forums are pretty inconsequential.

In fact, so are opinions posted in here. . . . lol.