What's new

I could starve today/tonight and be a happy man...

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
Simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ....

When was the last time the Jazz had a prospect this complete and promising?

DWill?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj2FejTJ-Yk

We're not even being homers hyping this kid!!!

First BJ?

Oh, yeah. Spida.

Sometimes when bad things happen, it helps to make yourself believe that things happen for a reason. Kind of hoping Mitchell has a ROY type season that probably wouldn't have happened if we still had Haywood.

I might not be remembering correctly, but did Deron even have a good SL? I can't remember any rookie we've had do this well.

Edit: We did have that awesome game from Hood a few years ago though

He had automatic chemistry with dante, already passes better and better defense than hood and alec. I cant get over how good he is.

I might not be remembering correctly, but did Deron even have a good SL? I can't remember any rookie we've had do this well.

Edit: We did have that awesome game from Hood a few years ago though

Yeah I remember that Hood game, but I would argue DM is a more 'complete' prospect as he plays both ends of the floor. Moreover, his driving & off the dribble skills gives him a dimension Hood never had (and still doesn't).

Really excited about this kid. Love the trio of Rubio, Exum and Mitchell the next few years at PG and SG. Really got to beef Hood up to play SF.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I don't understand the title. Are you skipping dinner or something?

wow....SOME OF THOSE MOVES ARE NASTY!!!!!

if he can keep shooting like that.....can somebody say WESTBROOK!?

I don't understand the title. Are you skipping dinner or something?
It's morning here in Thailand where I'm having a 3 month holiday.. but I was thinking about you guys - must be nearly nighttime there right?

It's morning here in Thailand where I'm having a 3 month holiday.. but I was thinking about you guys - must be nearly nighttime there right?

How much would it cost (USD) to live it up large in Thailand for a week?

I've been trying to do everything I can to try and subdue my excitement and keep my expectations low because it is just SL. But the things he does on the court... I just can't hold it in anymore. Did you see that steal into a behind the back dribble? Holy ****!! Guys, did we just draft an All Star, All NBA level talent?!?!

I think we have our 2nd franchise player (he will be).
Now we just need an all-star quality player to be that 3rd guy.

Mitchell is going to push for playing time. And I think he gets it, probably at the expense of Jingles.

1 - Rubio 30; Mitchell 18
2 - Jingles 10; Dante 28; Mitchell 10
3 - Hood 30; Jingles 18
4 - Favs 17; JJ 25; Bolomboy 6
5 - Gobert 35; Favs 13

Just preliminary. I think DL gets a forward who changes the rotation numbers a bit. Probably fewer minutes for JJ and Bolomboy is back in the G League.

Oh wow, just realized I omitted Alec Burks. TBH, forgot he was still alive.

But if Dante, Mitchell, Burks and JJ come off the bench, I'm actually more excited to see the subs. Well, maybe not. Gobert gonna beast with a giant chip on his shoulder from not being voted DPOY or MIP and for Hayward leaving. Kind of feel sorry for the interior players on the other 29 teams.

I think we have our 2nd franchise player (he will be).
Now we just need an all-star quality player to be that 3rd guy.

Mitchell is going to push for playing time. And I think he gets it, probably at the expense of Jingles.

1 - Rubio 30; Mitchell 18
2 - Jingles 10; Dante 28; Mitchell 10
3 - Hood 30; Jingles 18
4 - Favs 17; JJ 25; Bolomboy 6
5 - Gobert 35; Favs 13

Just preliminary. I think DL gets a forward who changes the rotation numbers a bit. Probably fewer minutes for JJ and Bolomboy is back in the G League.

Jazz see Hood as a 2, Jingles as 3 and Exum as a 1.