What's new

I feel awful for hayward....that leg break...

actually i stopped feeling bad...

hayward's a multi millionair with access to the best surgeons and doctors in the world. Mean while we got people in the usa suffering everyday unable to afford to pay the ridiculous amount of money for a jackass dentist who rips people off left and right to keep his trophy wife happy.
Idc about his money. His contract could be fully non guaranteed and he loses all of it and I wouldn't feel bad for that reason, he has made enough money already.

I feel bad because he can't do what he loves.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

The way I look at is that Gordon Hayward doesn't care one damn bit about us or the Jazz organization. In fact he did everything possible to screw us over and make it as painful as he could when he left. So why should I feel bad for him now? You reap what you sow. You treat others the way you want to be treated. I wouldn't wish that kind of injury on anyone. It's terrible. But I'm sorry, there are no tears here. If he would have shown any type of class and decency when he left it would be a different story. But he didn't. He chose to to twist the dagger.

Right it's like right before punching the bully he crus and tells you about his rough family life. Man I wanted to get this guy back now I have to feel bad... sucks.

I know. I wanted his career to fail, but fail while he was on the court.

PC police incoming

It’s a shame how dirty Gordon did us. I’m just saying I feel bad that he’s injured, and I wanted to see him play this year.. but what a way to go out after you stab your former team in the back after your wife trolled the **** out of the entire community of Jazz fans and then spent an extra 3 hours writing a “**** You” letter to the Jazz after news leaked that you were signing a deal with Boston.

Get well soon Hayward.

I know we all have harsh feelings towards Gordon, but watching that it felt like watching a family member getting a serious injury.

Yep. That creepy old uncle who always borrows money and never pays it back.

I feel terrible for him. Having said that, when he calls for help with the hospital bill, tell him I'm not home.

Ainge had every right to trade IT. How do you excuse one accepted behavior as not dirty and not another one? Gordan did what he did, He had every right, He chose to do it in the way that most screwed the team he played 7 years for. Ainge traded a player he basically made a star, What Ainge did was far less egregious than what Hayward did. So you say Hayward had no negative Karma but Ainge somehow did. I disagree, Hayward made the far lower class play in this situation, and both did what they had every right, by the rules to do.

And since he burned Utah and didn't have the chance to grow into a beloved player in Boston he might never get the chance to rebuild his image since this could possibly be a career-ender. That would be karma...

But at least he got his contract. Seriously.

And I might sound callous but I do feel bad for him. I just have a tough exterior.

It’s a shame how dirty Gordon did us. I’m just saying I feel bad that he’s injured, and I wanted to see him play this year.. but what a way to go out after you stab your former team in the back after your wife trolled the **** out of the entire community of Jazz fans and then spent an extra 3 hours writing a “**** You” letter to the Jazz after news leaked that you were signing a deal with Boston.

Get well soon Hayward.

I feel you man. I was just commenting on the fact the ever present jazzfanz pc police were going to come out to get ya for speaking your mind.

You know, the more I think about it, the more I'm realizing how ungrateful so many of you are. Just stop and think for a moment about how many Thunder fans wished they could have experienced what we just experienced.

Feel terrible for Hayward. Cy is right - it's a shame when something external prevents anyone from doing what they love.

I do not, however, feel bad for Ainge. Poor ******* gambled everything on Kyrie and Gordon, and he may have to let some of his promising young players walk because he's got all of his money tied up in a potentially over-rated point guard and a small forward who, on the first day of his contract - one of the largest contracts in the league - suffered an injury that he might never recover from and, if he does, might never be the same.

Sucks for Hayward - deeply. But I bet Ainge soiled his man-baby diaper tonight. Repeatedly.

I have mixed feelings. First and foremost I feel bad for Hayward and hope he is able to come back and be the player he was before the injury.

That said, holy hell am I glad it's the Celtics and not the Jazz that are on the hook for that contract.

Sent from my SM-G935V using JazzFanz mobile app

He was a UFA, he had every right to change teams in the period of time he chose

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app
Sometimes you can have the right to do something and not do it in the douchiest way anyways.... even though you have the right to.