What's new

I feel awful for hayward....that leg break...

Exum and Hayward probably done for the year. Hopefully injuries don't come in groups of 3.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Am I too late? Did someone already mention karma? No? OK. Karma is a bitch.

That said I feel bad for Hayward. I wish him a speedy recovery.

celtics might be better with no hayward....or the cavs are rly ****ing bad.

It's the first game. Boston now has negative chance of beating Cleveland in record/playoffs unless Lebron goes down.

Hayward is one tough son of the bitch. Just few minutes after injury he was not even crying or grimacing. He will be back playing for sure.
As gruesome as it looked we forget that these guys have best medical care available in the world. He will have surgery in no time and won’t miss any of his paycheck. I would gladly trade my ACL tear and 12 month wait until I get free surgery to Gordons injury and care he will receive.

Eh, I don't know about that. As usually happens in games with bad injuries like this the Celtics are playing with a lot of intensity. I think they have enough talent to still be the 2 seed without Hayward.

The Cavs will be fine as long as they limit Derrick Rose. He's so awful. Also getting Thomas back will take a lot of pressure off Lebron in the 4th.

Sent from my SM-G935V using JazzFanz mobile app

LOL .. that last shot was poetic. Kyrie wanted to break away from LeBron, was guarded by LeBron but couldn't get the shot to go against LeBron.

Jazz were better (record % wise) when he missed games than when he played.

You know, the more I think about it, the more I'm realizing how ungrateful so many of you are. Just stop and think for a moment about how many Thunder fans wished they could have experienced what we just experienced.

lmfao You're killing it tonight.

Being petty and revengeful is no way to live your life. Seriously, crap happens there is no reap what you sow bull crap.

It has nothing to do with being petty or seeking revenge. He treated us and our organization like s***. He doesn't care about us at all. He showed no class on his way out. He did everything possible to make the whole situation as difficult as possible for the Jazz and it's fans. Like I said I wouldn't wish that injury on ANYONE. It is absolutely awful. I hope he can recover and get back to doing what he loves. But I'm not gonna shed a tear for someone who showed the team and the fans who supported him 100% zero respect.

The first word out of my mouth when i saw hayward fall was "Boys... that is what you call karma!" After free agency happened, i said a bunch of times that crowder would punk hayward this year... crowder was in the play and it just looked to me like Hayward was involved in the first of many physical plays with crowder.

Then I saw his leg and swallowed my words.

Get well Hayward. I have never wished injuries on anyone and I never will. Anyone who wanted this and calls it karma deserves a little karma pie themselves.

My thoughts turned to when Javier Morales had a similar injury. It took over a year before his come back. I will never forget that night in my life. Of course, javi was pure loyalty and a class act for 7 years before the injury. We loved him. Gordon played 5 minutes and Boston fans are fickle.

No team in the league earned as much negative karma as Boston did this off season. Trading or not resigning 11 out of 15 players... dumping IT the way they did and for who they did and with that timing... NOT doing a S&T with the jazz after the jazz approached them but instead dumping avert bradley... selling their heart and soul for two all stars...

I feel NO sympathy for Boston.

Get well hayward.