What's new

I hate rapists...

I used to really hate rapists, but I play a lot of COD and people are always telling me I "raped" them, so i started thinking raping real women in a sexual way couldn't be all that bad if I was doing it in a figurative way to other players online.

I used to really hate rapists, but I play a lot of COD and people are always telling me I "raped" them, so i started thinking raping real women in a sexual way couldn't be all that bad if I was doing it in a figurative way to other players online.

You mean, you think there some feedback between how you use words and the feelings generated by those words?

I never said that, I just noted that you are indeed the "fun police" whatever form that fun may take.

I have a fairly specific set of issues, mostly revolving around sexism and racism, and even then I ignore more things than I comment upon. Outside of that, while I don't seem to share the sense of humor many/most other posters have, I don't say anything about it, either. Occasionally I'll even join in.

Not that this matters, of course. You already know I'm the "fun police".

I have a fairly specific set of issues, mostly revolving around sexism and racism, and even then I ignore more things than I comment upon. Outside of that, while I don't seem to share the sense of humor many/most other posters have, I don't say anything about it, either. Occasionally I'll even join in.

Not that this matters, of course. You already know I'm the "fun police".

But why do you hate white people? It seems like you want to be a colored person...isn't that being racist towards your white self?

For shame.

But why do you hate white people? It seems like you want to be a colored person...isn't that being racist towards your white self?

For shame.

Maybe auto-racism is a virtue. Like the flagellates of old.

For shame.

I will come out and say that I have semi-frequently wished I could superficially have a darker skin tone. This is mostly because I have a number of t-shirts that I love that look terrible on the pasty white skin that I've been given. Teal T-shirt with purple and gold accents celebrating the career of Biz Markie? Objectively dope. On a really really white guy: meh.

Of course I recognize my privilege on this issue. What I'm really wishing for is to also simultaneously enjoy all the social status and privilege that passively comes with being the whitest man in the land. But dear lord I wish I looked better in a 90's graffiti palette of colors.

For shame.

I realized this is offered for humor. However, I will still point out that you can be bigoted toward white people, but can't behave racistly toward them, since racism involves using the power structure, and the power structure only tilts one way.