What's new

I Have Seen Every Game Justin Wright-Foreman Played

MeloTheJazzKiller

OK, I didn't see him in high school and little league, but I am thee Justin Wright-Foreman expert here because I saw every game (every single minute!) he played in college.

Good news for you Jazz fans: he's going to be one of the league's best players.

Around NY we really only have two college basketball teams of note: St. John's or Hofstra. I choose to follow Hofstra (nicer stadium, easier to get to, better team). I either go to or watch online all Hofstra b-ball games. Justin Wright-Foreman is the steal of the draft.

CONS:
- can get off to slow starts
- relies on the three more than the drive

PROS:
- amazing scorer; can sink the three or easily drive to basket
- explosive first move
- can clamp down on dee
- motor is exceptional (he'd play entire games and never tire)
- streak scorer -- when he gets going in the blink of an eye he has 20

Just wait till you see him in Summer League. Your jaw will drop. A pure scoring machine. And one who can take the entire game onto his back and win it. Obviously he won't be doing that on the Jazz with Mitchell present, but I am telling you he can be another Donovan Mitchell. JWF in an interview the other day is a realist: he said he knows it will take him two seasons to be at optimum pro level. That means you Jazz fans will have TWO Donovan Mitchells on your team in 2021.

Believe me - Justin Wright-Foreman is the real deal. We took RJ Barret but I am telling you the Knicks should have taken JWR. He really is an amazing basketball player. I paid 20 bucks three nights a week just to watch him play at Hofstra. You Jazz fans are so lucky to have him.

OK, I didn't see him in high school and little league, but I am thee Justin Wright-Foreman expert here because I saw every game (every single minute!) he played in college.

Good news for you Jazz fans: he's going to be one of the league's best players.

Around NY we really only have two college basketball teams of note: St. John's or Hofstra. I choose to follow Hofstra (nicer stadium, easier to get to, better team). I either go to or watch online all Hofstra b-ball games. Justin Wright-Foreman is the steal of the draft.

CONS:
- can get off to slow starts
- relies on the three more than the drive

PROS:
- amazing scorer; can sink the three or easily drive to basket
- explosive first move
- can clamp down on dee
- motor is exceptional (he'd play entire games and never tire)
- streak scorer -- when he gets going in the blink of an eye he has 20

Just wait till you see him in Summer League. Your jaw will drop. A pure scoring machine. And one who can take the entire game onto his back and win it. Obviously he won't be doing that on the Jazz with Mitchell present, but I am telling you he can be another Donovan Mitchell. JWF in an interview the other day is a realist: he said he knows it will take him two seasons to be at optimum pro level. That means you Jazz fans will have TWO Donovan Mitchells on your team in 2021.

Believe me - Justin Wright-Foreman is the real deal. We took RJ Barret but I am telling you the Knicks should have taken JWR. He really is an amazing basketball player. I paid 20 bucks three nights a week just to watch him play at Hofstra. You Jazz fans are so lucky to have him.

Thanks for the info! I'm excited to see him play.

And could this mean you convert and become a Jazz fan???

Are we screwed... is this a good thing or a bad thing... I have a hard time believing this is good.
The guy twice won CAA (a very good mid-major conference) Player Of The Year award. Only one guy in the entire NCAA Division I posted better scoring numbers than Justin Wright-Foreman! The guy averaged 25 a game and he does that in the blink of an eye. He's so good when you watch his team play you don't even notice what he's doing. His baskets are just so natural and expected. You look up at the scoreboard and see Foreman has 30 already. An amazing scorer and an incredibly gritty, tough player. And he's got his head on straight. Never a problem at all.

Thanks for the info! I'm excited to see him play.

I hope not! That would take all the fun out of MTJK.

I have always rooted for the Jazz out west. Now with two New Yorkers on the team - Mitchell and Wright-Foreman - I (and some others I know around here) will be watching as many Jazz games as possible.

Knicks are still the team I love and follow. When we get Zion, Kyrie, and Durant in 2024 we will be the best team any sport has ever seen.

By the way, I am sure you are aware of this but if you are not...

During March Madness some sponsor puts together a three on three tournament with players from the lower conferences competing against each other for a prize of $100,000. It was broadcast on TV and Wright-Foreman was in it representing CAA so of course we watched it. One of his teammates oddly enough was Jazz pick Jarrell Brantley. My point is this:

Wright-Foreman single-handedly won that tournament for his team. Even in the interviews after the game his teammates all said, "We just sat back and let Wright-Foreman do what he does." Wright-Foreman's performance in that 100 thousand dollar tournament was stunning. As I said earlier, he has this very rare ability to carry a team and just will a win for them. Give the guy two or three years and if the Jazz are sluggish or off one night, Justin Wright-Foreman will take it all on himself and get you the win.

I have always rooted for the Jazz out west. Now with two New Yorkers on the team - Mitchell and Wright-Foreman - I (and some others I know around here) will be watching as many Jazz games as possible.

Knicks are still the team I love and follow. When we get Zion, Kyrie, and Durant in 2024 we will be the best team any sport has ever seen.
LOL. I remember when you guaranteed this was happening in 2019.

The guy twice won CAA (a very good mid-major conference) Player Of The Year award. Only one guy in the entire NCAA Division I posted better scoring numbers than Justin Wright-Foreman! The guy averaged 25 a game and he does that in the blink of an eye. He's so good when you watch his team play you don't even notice what he's doing. His baskets are just so natural and expected. You look up at the scoreboard and see Foreman has 30 already. An amazing scorer and an incredibly gritty, tough player. And he's got his head on straight. Never a problem at all.
Can you say Morris Almond?

Can you say Morris Almond?
Can you say CJ McCollum or Dame Lillard?

You Jazz fans are fools. Here is a good thing. A gift that you had no idea was coming your way and you want to compare him to a washout. I am glad Melo is a Jazz killer and dashes all your hopes every night he plays you.

I’m just worried that you like him and seem genuine... feels like I’m falling for something... proceed with caution.