What's new

If not Rubio then what?

surprised the jazz are even 7-8 with the non-existant pg play this team has.
Thats a little unfair. Exum has been great this year minus 2 or 3 games. People have forgot about his first few games already where he came in and completely changed the game.

I don't understand why we are not making more of a commitment to Dante. Rubio is not doing anything well. We have made a big investment in Exum, let's see what he can do.

I don't understand why the media covering the Jazz never ask Quin about line ups, about Dante v Ricky, about Favs...

i trust snyder. He is a great coach and he hasn't been given much of a roster to work with.
rubio:
PG that can't shoot. poor on-ball defense
Has decent vision

exum:
PG that has limited vision, can't shoot. can't create his own shot. (u ever seen em pullup...? no)
can drive it to the rim(if not packed) can defend well due to length.

i trust snyder. He is a great coach and he hasn't been given much of a roster to work with.
rubio:
PG that can't shoot. poor on-ball defense
Has decent vision

exum:
PG that has limited vision, can't shoot. can't create his own shot. (u ever seen em pullup...? no)
can drive it to the rim(if not packed) can defend well due to length.

You miss his pull up/offensive foul last night. Last 10sec on 1st quarter if you're interested.

#wet

;)

Rubio is not a suitable starting PG for this team to be on a championship contending level.

If Utah misses the playoffs the Rubio experiment will be over and Darius Garland should be the pick. Garland might already be better than Ricky, it's within the realm of possibilities.

Nah, only if we had kemba or maybe rozier on board, or trade for dame

Good deal for the Nets.
Surprised he took that

Very good deal - considering The Nets will probably resist getting in a bidding war to try to retain D'Angelo Russell as a UFA.

Bklyn gets a starting caliber PG for back-up money.

Or a very trade-able contract if they decide to go another route.

Go after Brandon Knight. I remember someone saying he’s one of only three HS players to win the Gatorade National Player of the Year award twice.

Yes, Brandon Knight would cure our ills.

Here comes a Lopo like question.

Would we ever be able to get Lauri from the Bulls? Ever? EVER?????