What's new

If the Jazz lose Hayward I'm done with the NBA.

Sad that fans follow a players wife on Twitter. get a life is all I can. Say about that. Why follow a nplayernwife? Does it make you feel like your closet to the player or something? Because it's silly and juvenile

And you are commenting on what these sad fans are saying about the player's wive's tweets.

What is worse than sad? I got it, pathetic.

We know you are following Shelvin Mack and his family. You know, the guy who is a better player than Hayward, according to some self-proclaimed expert in NBA talent evaluation, who is always right. I won't say his name, but it rhymes with M dollar rod dough spazz.

Hayward ain't going anywhere

Hayward ain't going anywhere

I feel like Hayward does not know yet but I think we are still the favorites with him.

If he was leaving for sure I think he would have enough respect for this franchise to tell them that so the Jazz can properly adjust for that. My hope is he told the Jazz what he want to get him to return. I hope he told them to get his buddy PG13 or someone else big name. I hope the Jazz are in contact with him because they have that advantage. He has not opted out of his contract yet and is still our player.

Jazz should use Hayward to scope out other players interest in joining him on the Jazz and making a run.

So I think Hayward is coming back and just wants to put pressure on the Jazz to do some things he wants. Or he has not made up his mind at all and wants to hear all the pitches and take his time, which is probably the most likely.

I feel like Hayward does not know yet but I think we are still the favorites with him.

If he was leaving for sure I think he would have enough respect for this franchise to tell them that so the Jazz can properly adjust for that. My hope is he told the Jazz what he want to get him to return. I hope he told them to get his buddy PG13 or someone else big name. I hope the Jazz are in contact with him because they have that advantage. He has not opted out of his contract yet and is still our player.

Jazz should use Hayward to scope out other players interest in joining him on the Jazz and making a run.

So I think Hayward is coming back and just wants to put pressure on the Jazz to do some things he wants. Or he has not made up his mind at all and wants to hear all the pitches and take his time, which is probably the most likely.

I find it hard to believe he will find a better basketball situation ANYWHERE! But the more and more I read and watch the more worried I am, seems like no one thinks Hayward is returning.

I find it hard to believe he will find a better basketball situation ANYWHERE! But the more and more I read and watch the more worried I am, seems like no one thinks Hayward is returning.

An article or tweet about Hayward leaving is far more enticing to read than a headline saying Hayward is returning.

mate just relax, there's been nothing but speculation and hot air by people who wouldn't know what on earth he is thinking.

WOJ seems to give Utah the edge and if you are going to have someone chime in with that WOJ is the person for it lol. That man truly has his finger on the pulse of the NBA.

Steve Kyler said on his last podcast that his sources tell him the fifth year is not insignificant for Hayward.... and his co-host(don't remember his name) said that an ex-jazz player who's close with Hayward told him earlier this season that Hayward will take the 5th year and stay...

Take for what it's worth....

That tells me you haven't been "with the NBA" for too long. This is apart of basketball . It's a business at the end of the day. I will say that if the Jazz lose him for nothing, they should've traded him a year ago. But that's the frustration behind it. If you support the Jazz, expect mistakes. I've been a fan since the late 80's .