What's new

If your significant other has bad taste, tell us about it

So you want people to tell how their significant other has bad taste, give examples and not see how that conversation directly correlates with the decision to be with them? Did I follow the bread crumbs correctly?

Seems like a worthy thread.

@Gameface, can you get us started?

I’m sure I’ll have a thing or two to add, but nothing jumps out like a mini Clubman.
Wanting a Mini Clubman is one of the least bad taste likes my wife has.

I'd have to run this particular bike past her, but I saw a bike along these lines on the street and laughed out loud and then she said she thought it was cool.

thumbnail.asp

Mine really likes Friends, and has hated every horror movie we've watched this year :(

My gf has a hard time from separating fiction from reality. I've never watched a horror film with her. She also gets messed up from the news so she ignores it. It's a blessing and a curse.

I'm not a big horror movie guy myself. Last one I saw I liked was Cabin in the Woods.

My gf has a hard time from separating fiction from reality. I've never watched a horror film with her. She also gets messed up from the news so she ignores it. It's a blessing and a curse.

I'm not a big horror movie guy myself. Last one I saw I liked was Cabin in the Woods.

Cabin in the Woods is great. Horror comedy is my favorite genre.

My girlfriend enjoys horror movies, but she hated Hereditary and The Witch. She didn't like Midsommar either. *shrug*