What's new

I'm no longer a Gobert fan.

His comments are counterproductive.

I no longer care what happens this season because based on his comments I don't think this team has a chance to do anything in the west.

If he doesn't like it here I think he should be traded.

Everything we thought we gained in the offseason Gobert has undone. He acts like he's a team guy but he just wants to get his. These bitches ain't loyal, he taught us that.

Wow, a true Jazz fan!! The Lakers fans are always accepting applications! You have to be soft skinned, spineless, un-loyal and fair weathered, you meet all of the qualifications!! Congrats!!!

I just needed to cycle back to this **** and lol at you
I'll log back in this last time and challenge you to see who has the last laugh.

I'll be the one not wasting my time on jazzfanz.

Gotcha bitch.

I'm out.

Oh yes, and happily so. When I say “racist,” I think I mostly called you guys my n-words. And I’m pretty sure I called a few people “figs”
Ok, forgiven. (As if it was for me to forgive).

But the homo-erotic stuff was hilarious and all-around awesome for JFC, imo.

I gotchu:

My
Jazz
Fanz
Community
Homo
Erotic
Asphyxiation

After reading homo erotic, I was gonna make a joke about saying if you're no longer a Gobert fan than it's pretty much like saying you're no longer straight- except for the fact that there's absolutely nothing wrong about being part of the LGBT and everything wrong about admitting you're not a Gobert fan.

In other words, I'm terrible about analogies and get a lil tripped up and excited reading things like jazzfanz, homo, erotic.

I'm sure this attempt at humor will probably trigger someone who laughs at Tosh.

Yes, I just compared myself to Tosh.

Hehepeepeecaca

Oh yes, and happily so. When I say “racist,” I think I mostly called you guys my n-words. And I’m pretty sure I called a few people “figs”

I think people confuse tipsy with drunk.

Trust me, when you're tipsy you say things you really mean and for some (most I assume) when you're drunk /**** faced you say and do things and the next day you have no idea wtf you did or why you said it. I mean, I can totally picture a drunk dude thinking he's being open or tight with using a word he/she shouldn't because of ****ing alcohol.

Alcohol makes everything seem like a good idea. I'm not condoning alcohol and actions people while under the influence, but I also understand alcohol influences encourages and makes no ****ing sense when drunk enough or mixed with things.

It's terrifying, tbh.

If you're drunk don't text people or post on social media. Post on Jazzfanz.

Last edited: