What's new

I'm no longer a Gobert fan.

Dude, my mom gave me that sweater vest!

The joint was on my way to work, i walked past a couple of months later and there was a fleet of coppers and ambo outside the joint. I think they may have got a bit ahead of themselves.

But enough of that i would suggest banning gameface with a great big ban stick for suggesting Rudy be traded but his drunken rants are just too good.

This thread just keeps on giving! Better than free cocaine!
Come on man. Slow your roll.
Early in my marriage my wife bought me an 8-ball for my birthday and put it in a big box full of packing peanuts. I looked and looked through the box and couldn't find anything and figured it was some kind of prank.
She found the bag and showed me my gift and I almost teared up I was so in love. Most romantic best gift I ever got.

Went fishing the next day at my favorite river and snorted all of it over about an 8 hour day of fishing. It was so fun. Caught the biggest fish that I ever caught from that river that day. (Only caught 4 fish total but all of them were big and one was a monster.)

Must have smoked 2 packs of cigarettes that day as well. I have never been much of a smoker but I knew I would need a few packs for that day.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Control? Years ago i was in this student share house buying LSD and this poor nerd in a sweater vest who was tripping balls kept uttering 'lets not get ahead of ourselves' ****ing hilarious.
Lolololol

Ever try to buy something with cash and change while tripping balls? That **** is hard. I remember buying a drink from a gas station and the clerk was like "that will be $1.89"

I froze for a second...... Then just emptied my pockets on the counter and was like you figure it out. There was a pine cone, and a raffle ticket along with money, smokes, and a couple lighters. No idea how that raffle ticket got there. The pine cone could be explained.

Early in my marriage my wife bought me an 8-ball for my birthday and put it in a big box full of packing peanuts. I looked and looked through the box and couldn't find anything and figured it was some kind of prank.
She found the bag and showed me my gift and I almost teared up I was so in love. Most romantic best gift I ever got.

Went fishing the next day at my favorite river and snorted all of it over about an 8 hour day of fishing. It was so fun. Caught the biggest fish that I ever caught from that river that day. (Only caught 4 fish total but all of them were big and one was a monster.)

Must have smoked 2 packs of cigarettes that day as well. I have never been much of a smoker but I knew I would need a few packs for that day.

this made me reminisce of fishing stories... both involving munchies now that I think about it!

1) late at night I thought of the bass in the fridge and how they'd taste raw, I know the danger of eating raw fish but what could one bite hurt? beside you can't get any fresher so I gave in and tried some, wow!! better than the sushi at the japanese restaurant so I told myself I eat just 1 whole fillet and go back to the bed.. next day we discover all the fish missing. Felt like a super chump explaining to my coworker the fish fry was off.

2) this not as funny but same lake all by myself save a bowl one summer. it was getting midday hot when the fish absolutely stop biting so it was obvious time to leave but i wasn't ready, hunger pains were about to convince me but I I have some fish in the livewell. I started a fire and threw a bream on flat rock and ate it right there in the shade, even some of the organs (on purpose). Put a whole live bream on a hook too and threw it out... didn't expect to catch anything with it but heard WHIZZZZZZZZZ ran all the way down to the bank like a wild Comanche and set the hook so hard,, still had fish on. Expected a monster catfish but instead pulled up about a 6 pound bass which is mammoth for that lake, probably 2nd biggest I ever caught there. Pro fishing tournaments come through and the biggest catch is usually 4-6 pounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
what do we know about the dumbass who started this thread? laker fan troll? general dumbass? racist? just some dude who doesn't know sports?

8415fe99d52fa8b123111a6826ccb317

this made me reminisce of fishing stories... both involving munchies now that I think about it!

1) late at night I thought of the bass in the fridge and how they'd taste raw, I know the danger of eating raw fish but what could one bite hurt? beside you can't get any fresher so I gave in and tried some, wow!! better than the sushi at the japanese restaurant so I told myself I eat just 1 whole fillet and go back to the bed.. next day we discover all the fish missing. Felt like a super chump explaining to my coworker the fish fry was off.

2) this not as funny but same lake all by myself save a bowl one summer. it was getting midday hot when the fish absolutely stop biting so it was obvious time to leave but i wasn't ready, hunger pains were about to convince me but I I have some fish in the livewell. I started a fire and threw a bream on flat rock and ate it right there in the shade, even some of the organs (on purpose). Put a whole live bream on a hook too and threw it out... didn't expect to catch anything with it but heard WHIZZZZZZZZZ ran all the way down to the bank like a wild Comanche and set the hook so hard,, still had fish on. Expected a monster catfish but instead pulled up about a 6 pound bass which is mammoth for that lake, probably 2nd biggest I ever caught there. Pro fishing tournaments come through and the biggest catch is usually 4-6 pounds.
Both great stories. Did you get sick either time?

Both great stories. Did you get sick either time?

Super healthy, like the food my body wanted more than even I knew! I'll do it again if its a healthy fish from a known clean lake. But the organs and eggs sacs get a searing. Have you ever tried the egg sacs? My whole life I never did until I met an old man who did, now I do too! It's a double win, first and 2nd course from same fish:D

Lolololol

Ever try to buy something with cash and change while tripping balls? That **** is hard. I remember buying a drink from a gas station and the clerk was like "that will be $1.89"

I froze for a second...... Then just emptied my pockets on the counter and was like you figure it out. There was a pine cone, and a raffle ticket along with money, smokes, and a couple lighters. No idea how that raffle ticket got there. The pine cone could be explained.

I remember crawling down checkered stairs in a pub cause they were climbing the walls trying to swallow me.

Would sincerely rep this because of the pure romance. My wife also knows that the only gifts I want are outdoor drug experiences

what do we know about the dumbass who started this thread? laker fan troll? general dumbass? racist? just some dude who doesn't know sports?

Just a guy who bought a MINI Cooper and had a mental breakdown because of it.

Id forgotten about that, wasnt even a cooper it was thr ugly twin the clubman. Its almost like dating a hot girl to get to her shut in, fairytale ugly sister.