What's new

I'm Quitting The Jazz

Being a fan is stupid and I sometimes wish I would spend my time doing something more uplifting/healthy/productive/impactful/etc. My relationship with the Jazz is entirely one way. Any concern the Jazz organization has for me is based purely on a desire to get money from me. But at the end of the day, I love my Jazz and will be a fan until I die. Anyways, good luck Scat. Have fun being a Laker lol

Being a fan is as irrational as it gets, but it's a helluva fun rude and extremely gratifying. So STFU that we're a bunch of submissives willing to put up with all the torture our dom deals out to us.

Ok, wow hold on. This is still a good team. Weve played the fifth hardest schedule in the league so far and were not gelled yet.

I think we can still expect better play from Conley. We know Jingles is capable of playing better. I expect Dante to get more comfortable as the year goes on. The ceiling for the Jazz is still really high and we havent even gotten close to it.

Why give up on the Jazz? They are a historically stable and good franchise. The NBA is an entertainment business. We watch basketball to be entertained. I'm still entertained even if we don't win a chip.

Here are my reasons...

1. They excel at mediocrity.

I am going to wait and see who wins the championship. A bandwagon championship is better than no championship... ever.

I'm guessing you were born between 1990 and 2005? No disrespect to those who were born within those years that don't fit the description of the person I am about to describe.
I'm not here to try and talk you out of your decision. I would like to encourage you quitting your Jazz fandom and give you insight on (at least) the next 10 years of your life. You should quit, because seeing through the end is obviously not for you. Who goes on a fan forum and starts a thread stating "I'm going to leave once and for all". Someone who seeks attention. Someone weak and spineless. Someone who has just stated what he will do with every tough decision for the rest of his life.
You don't deserve to be a Jazz fan. I've been here since the mid 80's, without a championship, I go for my team every night. Through good and bad, I'm here. Am I happy with ALL of the decisions the management makes? HELL NO. But I'm here. If you want to join another team, you absolutely should. Over half of the Lakers fan base consists of guys like you. The Warriors too. 13 years ago you never saw anyone reppin Golden State. I know because I lived in the bay for 2 years. When they started winning, Warrior fans were everywhere. Fake, phonies, just like you. Living in Vegas I would go up to them and just ask what year did they win their 1st championship? They either couldn't answer my question or they guessed and were wrong.
You want to stop being a Jazz fan because of this? You should've never been a Jazz fan in the first place! This tells me what kind of lack of a man you are now and will be in the future. You can't even control your emotions in times of adversity how the hell are you going make good decisions when life really hits you? You're cowardly enough to quit on a team as a "well known member" what are going to do when you future wife gets stuffed by a real man that isn't a privileged debutante like yourself?
Please keep it 100 and quit. We don't need you. Ya know, Harden has 2 beards, go see how you like the 2nd one. You deserve each other!

I just want to extend my appreciation for taking attention away from my other really stupid Jazz thread.

I've been waiting for a thread like this.

Totally agree. I've been saying it for years. He's dreadful at giving players confidence and developing their game. In fact he makes the players doubt themselves. In fact I said this before Dante would shoot the pull-up before he got to the NBA. Now even when he's wide open he won't even attempt a mid-range shot. Sure injuries have hampered his confidence. So has his douchebag coach. Those other players he ruined to until they left. They were all high level talent when they came to quin. In fact Alec is doing much better individually away from quin. And Lyles has been starting for Denver sometimes. This tells it's better to be away from quin.
Jazz do seem to be in love with the underdog story. You have top end talent that doesnt seem to get developed then you have the Niangs and Ingles of our team that seem to do no wrong.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm guessing you were born between 1990 and 2005? No disrespect to those who were born within those years that don't fit the description of the person I am about to describe.
I'm not here to try and talk you out of your decision. I would like to encourage you quitting your Jazz fandom and give you insight on (at least) the next 10 years of your life. You should quit, because seeing through the end is obviously not for you. Who goes on a fan forum and starts a thread stating "I'm going to leave once and for all". Someone who seeks attention. Someone weak and spineless. Someone who has just stated what he will do with every tough decision for the rest of his life.
You don't deserve to be a Jazz fan. I've been here since the mid 80's, without a championship, I go for my team every night. Through good and bad, I'm here. Am I happy with ALL of the decisions the management makes? HELL NO. But I'm here. If you want to join another team, you absolutely should. Over half of the Lakers fan base consists of guys like you. The Warriors too. 13 years ago you never saw anyone reppin Golden State. I know because I lived in the bay for 2 years. When they started winning, Warrior fans were everywhere. Fake, phonies, just like you. Living in Vegas I would go up to them and just ask what year did they win their 1st championship? They either couldn't answer my question or they guessed and were wrong.
You want to stop being a Jazz fan because of this? You should've never been a Jazz fan in the first place! This tells me what kind of lack of a man you are now and will be in the future. You can't even control your emotions in times of adversity how the hell are you going make good decisions when life really hits you? You're cowardly enough to quit on a team as a "well known member" what are going to do when you future wife gets stuffed by a real man that isn't a privileged debutante like yourself?
Please keep it 100 and quit. We don't need you. Ya know, Harden has 2 beards, go see how you like the 2nd one. You deserve each other!

The were 20-8 the last 28 games last season, with 2 of those 8 losses coming in OT and 4 losses by 5 points or less! 12 of those wins were mostly blowouts, with 25 assists and 50% shooting! Why would we break up that team is beyond me! To make wholesale changes to that team was ludicrous! With our defense a couple of tweaks on offense was all we needed to move from 50 wins to 55+ wins this year! To change point guards and bring on a 30 million dollar per year ball hog who was much older than our PG was ridiculous! We have gone from a 50 win team to a 40 or less win team and doubled our payroll doing it! RIDICULOUS!

Jazz will make a big run in the second half of the season like they do every ****ing year under Snyder. We are going to be hard to beat come playoff time and the team is clicking.

Jazz will make a big run in the second half of the season like they do every ****ing year under Snyder. We are going to be hard to beat come playoff time and the team is clicking.
I have serious doubts.

I think there are chemistry issues on the team this year and I think they haven't fully played out yet.