What's new

I'm Super Pumped Right Now Too, But Let's Not Forget

I read somewhere it might be, are we certain he is retiring? Be Classy Jazz Fans.

Naw. Pierce does not deserve a classy send off after his foul that messed up Burks. Not sure Alec has ever recovered from that.
[video=youtube_share;Pu0etibOdho]https://youtu.be/Pu0etibOdho

That's got to be secondary market prices. As far as I know the box office has set prices by round, but I'm not really more confident than 50/50 on that.

It's not, I haven't looked at secondary ticket prices. The cheapest grouping of tickets for Game 3 and 4 were $29. They are $79 for Game 6.

Naw. Pierce does not deserve a classy send off after his foul that messed up Burks. Not sure Alec has ever recovered from that.
[video=youtube_share;Pu0etibOdho]https://youtu.be/Pu0etibOdho

He sure hasn't. That season Alec was scoring near 15 points a game, one of the top bench scorers in the NBA

I just bought a ticket from the box office for $389. Single ticket. If I wake up tomorrow and decide I can't spend that to go to the game I will sell it, and I'll sell it for market value.

Damn bro, that's got to be a decent ticket. If the jazz go to the second round, I'm going to a game, cheap seats again.

Also, the Jazz have been down 2-3, losing game five and come back to win games 6 and 7. It can happen to the Jazz.

I just bought a ticket from the box office for $389. Single ticket. If I wake up tomorrow and decide I can't spend that to go to the game I will sell it, and I'll sell it for market value.

I'm not an expert but I wouldn't be so sure you'd be able to flip that for $390.

I'm not an expert but I wouldn't be so sure you'd be able to flip that for $390.

The cheapest nose bleed seats are over $100 dollars a game. Anything in the lower bowl is going for well over $300. Good lower bowl seats are going for a lot.

The cheapest nose bleed seats are over $100 dollars a game. Anything in the lower bowl is going for well over $300. Good lower bowl seats are going for a lot.

Of for sure, but the market for $100 ticket is much higher than a $400 ticket no matter where it is and I would think a single ticket would be much harder to flip. Lower bowl tickets are I think $250ish last time I looked.

Would be so nice to have Burks posterize that turd Pierce who cheap shotted him. Retiring the moment that AB crowned his as!

Look, the Jazz can't overlook the Clips. We totally can. Us fans literally have ZERO to do with the Jazz closing out (or not) this series aside from showing up and cheering our asses off Friday night. Be merry Jazz fans, and look forward with excitement.

Great post. I like it. A lot.