What's new

I'm Super Pumped Right Now Too, But Let's Not Forget

Also, the Jazz have been down 2-3, losing game five and come back to win games 6 and 7. It can happen to the Jazz.

It can happen to anyone and any team can beat any other team on any given day in this league. I've watched the NBA for far too long to get over confident. Most folks regardless of the subject have short memories. I try not to be one of those people.

Biggest thing to keep in mind is the Clippers came back on the Spurs in the same situation a few years ago. Of course, they did have Griffin.

But think of this: Utah lost at home in game 3, and we almost lost in game 4. Had to come back a little bit on them in the 4th from 7 down. So yes, it's possible. It won't be easy.

The Clips don't have enough 2-way players to guard the Jazz and score at the other end. If the Jazz make their shots at an average rate they should win.

The other thing is that the Clips can't normally keep up with the Jazz on the boards, and it means the Jazz will get more shot attempts. The Clips will need big-time offensive performances from CP, Crawford, Redick and probably Rivers too. They just don't have any margin of error against us

The Jazz have enough depth that if someone's having a bad game they can be replaced. Hood, Hayward and Johnson have all been in a good groove. If the Jazz get some touch out of Hill, Favors or Ingles, the offense should flow. Plus, Rudy's going to play like a raging bull.

The Clips don't have enough 2-way players to guard the Jazz and score at the other end. If the Jazz make their shots at an average rate they should win.

The other thing is that the Clips can't normally keep up with the Jazz on the boards, and it means the Jazz will get more shot attempts. The Clips will need big-time offensive performances from CP, Crawford, Redick and probably Rivers too. They just don't have any margin of error against us

The Jazz have enough depth that if someone's having a bad game they can be replaced. Hood, Hayward and Johnson have all been in a good groove. If the Jazz get some touch out of Hill, Favors or Ingles, the offense should flow. Plus, Rudy's going to play like a raging bull.

You're going to do great things in life.

I think this game is gonna be tough as hell to win. If we win, it will be just barely. Paul has been Dynamite in this series on 2+ days rest. I think Paul is gonna have another epic Point God night and if he gets help from Crawford or JJ we could easily lose this game.

Fans were way too confident after game 5.

Our team has more growing to do.

Absolutely. There were folks on this board and other internet sites talking about the Warriors. They were talking about the 2nd round. Those folks are the same folks who blame refs for these types of losses.

Yep you cursed us and jinxed it, learn from this and don't do such a foolish thing again, all of jazz nation is frowning upon you

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using JazzFanz mobile app

No, I'm sorry for mentioning this possibility. I didn't jinx ****. You wanna talk about jinx? Look at all the assholes who started talking about round 2 before game 6.

btw jinxes aren't real

This series is NOT over. The Jazz have NOT yet made it to the second round.

There is an important game on Friday and I just want to ask all of you, if we lose that game are you still confident in making it to the second round?

If the answer is no, then save the celebrating. The Jazz still have work to do.

GET IT DONE JAZZ!

Here's the OP...

The op was not necessary to begin with, it was just stating the obvious

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using JazzFanz mobile app

Okay...

So is denial a powerful thing? Or is it that this thread wasn't necessary? Or do you just have some kind of problem with me and you're gonna post stupid **** in response to me over and over?

Okay...

So is denial a powerful thing? Or is it that this thread wasn't necessary? Or do you just have some kind of problem with me and you're gonna post stupid **** in response to me over and over?

I like ya

You're a lot better than that gameface dude that used to post around here. He was obnoxious.

;)