What's new

Is coin toss tomorrow?

It could just be him reporting Hollinger as "ESPN"

/I'm really desperate.

In all seriousness, I think that's exactly what he's doing. So far there's been no other source than Beckley that I've been able to find.

"ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
RT @gswscribe: SOURCE: GSW won tiebreaker and will be slotted No. 7. Warriors now have 72.5% chance of keeping pick - https://t.co/qIuxATtB
about a minute ago "

DAMNIT ALL TO HELL!! I hate GSW!!!

Golden State Tankers!

Stoked: Note that Marc Stein is quoting my gswscribe source. He hasn't heard it from the NBA himself.

8th pick in a deep draft to 15th-20th in a **** draft? The chances you bust out in the latter scenario is vastly larger. That is negative value, actually.

Since you obviously have a talent for knowing what the future holds, why didn't you brace us for today's news?

This is seriously ****ed up.

We all know tanking is bad news for everyone, so am I crazy for wanting the league to actually do something about teams that flagrantly throw games? It seems there is absolutely no due diligence on this matter, and it does nothing but tarnish the product.

Stoked: Note that Marc Stein is quoting my gswscribe source. He hasn't heard it from the NBA himself.

As soon as I qouted him and went back and looked he did indeed change the tweet. Showing "source"

It's now time to trade either Al or Millsap for this pick.

NEVER! I hope Utah never does business with GSW again. Ever. I hope no one does. They did everythign humanly possible to go back on their deal.

Since you obviously have a talent for knowing what the future holds, why didn't you brace us for today's news?

There's an 80-something page thread about this.

The logic is this: the Warriors are better than they appear even with Curry and Bogut sitting. With Curry and Bogut, they could be downright good. Draft projections are usually good, and good drafts are usually followed by bad ones (despite that the narrative is that 2013's class is weak, regardless).

If this was all a wash, why do you think everyone cared so much? Besides all of that, I don't want to scoreboard watch for another year and I don't think anyone else wants to either.

NEVER! I hope Utah never does business with GSW again. Ever. I hope no one does. They did everythign humanly possible to go back on their deal.

Well not exactly for the 7th pick, but for a top 12 pick to at least land us Marshall...

27.5% chance that they don't get it. That's not too horrible.

Trading Millsap or Jefferson should get us way more than this pick right? I'd think either would warrant a Lowry perhaps?

There's an 80-something page thread about this.

The logic is this: the Warriors are better than they appear even with Curry and Bogut sitting. With Curry and Bogut, they could be downright good. Draft projections are usually good, and good drafts are usually followed by bad ones (despite that the narrative is that 2013's class is weak, regardless).

If this was all a wash, why do you think everyone cared so much? Besides all of that, I don't want to scoreboard watch for another year and I don't think anyone else wants to either.

All I'm saying is let's wait till after May 30th before we began to wail and gnash teeth.