What's new

Is coin toss tomorrow?

Guys :( We were so goddamn close. Imagine what this pick could have garnered us.

Our Roster three years from now, if God didn't hate Utah:

Harris
Hayward
Barnes
Favors
Kanter
Millsap
Burks

I'm getting it out of the way now.

We might as well, since the jubilation at the fake report is probably our cosmic comeuppance.

Also, pardon me for not jumping for joy that the Jazz have a 25% chance of getting the pick after all. No matter how sweet it would be.

Can you really hate the GSW for what they did? They ****ed up their franchise. I'm pretty sure most of the players don't respect Mark Jackson or their owners anymore, let alone be able to switch into "Now we want to win!" mode.

- Craig

Can you really hate the GSW for what they did? They ****ed up their franchise. I'm pretty sure most of the players don't respect Mark Jackson or their owners anymore, let alone be able to switch into "Now we want to win!" mode.

- Craig

I sure can. I don't care how well or how ****ty they do. This is about the Jazz, and they just ****ed us.

Two days after the Championship is decided I think, or two days after the day game 7 would be.

The world is an ugly place and people get raped and murdered.

- Craig

Yes I can. They jacked up their own franchise yes but burned the Jazz in the process. Who is to say they will not pull this on another franchise (or god forbid Utah next year) downt he road?

When I go on my New Mexican camping trip, I will make sure to ingest enough psychedllic drugs to call upon the Basketball Gods to make sure the Raptors get the 1st overall pick, uniting Jonas and Davis and giving us the 8th pick.

Two days after the Championship is decided I think, or two days after the day game 7 would be.

The world is an ugly place and people get raped and murdered.

The lotto is May 30th and the draft is June 28th(?).

I just hope to god they pick Perry Jones and he is ****ing terrible.

I hope who ever they pick is a huge bust and they guy picked after them turns out to be HUGE. Ont he level of a Trailblazers mess up. I also hope they are shunned by the other NBA teams.

I call huge BS on everyone that is saying "tanking" is unfair to the fans. To a degree yes, but it really blows my mind that people even showed up to the GS/SA game last night. Why would you pay money to go watch your team try to lose? If a team is blatantly tanking, but fans are still showing up, it doesn't give them a ton of motivation to try and win.

Yes I can. They jacked up their own franchise yes but burned the Jazz in the process. Who is to say they will not pull this on another franchise (or god forbid Utah next year) downt he road?

Wow. First of all guys like Lee, Bogut, and Curry are really injured. They were not going to make the playoffs. The ultimate in stupidity would have been to try to get another 5 wins and miss a top 7 pick in his draft. They will be much better next year if healthy. The extra minutes for guys like Jenkins, Tyler, and Thompson will do them great good for the future.

Can you really hate the GSW for what they did?

- Craig
Yes. It was a classless move, clearly against the rules, and I want to watch them rot. It's pathetic that the NBA would allow this to happen. If Utah did something like that to the Lakers or the Celtics can you imagine the uproar it would have created? Instead they nationally televised the final game and turned their commentators into lackeys for the pathetic coach who claimed he would never do a thing like that while simultaneously playing the worst lineup available to him.

Wow. First of all guys like Lee, Bogut, and Curry are really injured. They were not going to make the playoffs. The ultimate in stupidity would have been to try to get another 5 wins and miss a top 7 pick in his draft. They will be much better next year if healthy. The extra minutes for guys like Jenkins, Tyler, and Thompson will do them great good for the future.

Wow my ***.

There is world of difference between making the playoffs and tanking. no, they were not making the playoffs but they gave up on purpose. They intentionally tried to lose games. You can blame the FO, players, coach...whoever.

They intentionally lost.