What's new

Is coin toss tomorrow?

Such bull ****.

Now we'll just have to wait and see if that pathetic win over GS will end up haunting this franchise for years to come or not.

i demand video coverage of the coin flip!
I also demand video coverage of the draft lottery!

looks like we should go for nash or dragic.

Calmense. People here were freaking out last year when SAC won the coin toss, let mother nature run her course. I'm convinced that no matter what happens, this will end badly for GS.

Calmense. People here were freaking out last year when SAC won the coin toss, let mother nature run her course. I'm convinced that no matter what happens, this will end badly for GS.

I agree, but I don't care what happens to the Warriors or not. This is about the Jazz. The pick loses a ton of value if the Jazz don't get it this year. To the point of value-less.

so.. this could mean.. no point watching the NBA draft this year?!?! This sux.........

Unless someone jumps the Dubs or we make a trade then yes. I won't be all that excited to sit around and watch our 2nd round pick even though we have a pretty good history in the 2nd round.

Now all we can hope for is a team to jump them. Really depressing day for the Jazz.

Really depressing day for the NBA that a team could blatantly lose game after game could go unpunished. An article I read today says that it is against NBA rules to lose on purpose, and it is akin to throwing games for betting reasons. Stern dropped the ball here!

Really depressing day for the NBA that a team could blatantly lose game after game could go unpunished. An article I read today says that it is against NBA rules to lose on purpose, and it is akin to throwing games for betting reasons. Stern dropped the ball here!

This.