What's new

Is Exum The Worst Player in The NBA Who Gets Minutes?

I noticed that you didn't answer my question. How many minutes of actual UCLA basketball did you watch last year? Just give us an approximate number. How many those minutes featured Zach Lavine?

Can you read? Srs. Where did I say that Stauskas and Lavine were busts? WHERE??? Please be specific.

I said they were struggling with things that many well-informed people said they would struggle with. I'm being consistent because I have the same views on Exum.

Lavine, Stauskas, and Exum would be struggling on ANY TEAM.

Beep....beep.....beep......beep.....beep......beep..

How much I watched him at UCLA has nothing to do with their future in the NBA.

Stop changing the subject. Weak sauce.

By every single person that can't wait to start a thread about what Chad Ford said. And then passing it off as holy words.

I don't think there's that many people that care about Ford. Posting his opinion isn't bad, and I would say most people realize he doesn't know much and just relys on sources for drafts. I really can't think of any consistently regular posters who "pimp" Chad Ford.

Austin Rivers stats rookie year

MIN: 23.2 PTS: 6.2 FG: .372 3PT: .326 FT: .546 RBS: 1.8 ASTS: 2.1 BLK 0.1 STL :0.4 PF:2.0 TO: 1.2

Dante Exum So far

MIN: 19.9 PTS: 4.7 FG: .361 3PT: .306 FT: .621 RBS: 1.5 ASTS: 2.1 BLK 0.1 STL :0.5 PF:1.6 TO: 1.2

Another stat I didn't notice at first. Austin Rivers went to the line 1.8 times. Dante Exum.... 0.6

I don't think there's that many people that care about Ford. Posting his opinion isn't bad, and I would say most people realize he doesn't know much and just relys on sources for drafts. I really can't think of any consistently regular posters who "pimp" Chad Ford.

No one pimps him at all. He does know more scouts and GM's than anyone here though, so the information he has is interesting.

I honestly believe his rookie stats means nothing. I am little bit worried..... but I still believe in his potential

I guess it just comes down to faith in the player. I see a lot of tools in Dante.... and a lot of youth. So i see potential that i believe will be realized. In fairness, those that worry are not irrational to do so either.

Hack just making **** up now.

No one pimps him at all. He does know more scouts and GM's than anyone here though, so the information he has is interesting.

Ummmmm

Check outside. Look at what got bumped.

Cy's own words

"The Great White Draft Mormon"

If that isn't pimping, I don't know what is.

Did it ever occur to you that you probably shouldn't take Cy literally all the time? That Cy would have posted that about anybody who mocked Aaron Gordon to the Jazz? Oh forget it, you'll never actually admit that you could be wrong anyways. This is pointless.

Did it ever occur to you that you probably shouldn't take Cy literally all the time? That Cy would have posted that about anybody who mocked Aaron Gordon to the Jazz? Oh forget it, you'll never actually admit that you could be wrong anyways. This is pointless.

Lol

Cmon Hants. Lighten up. You gotta admit. That was good. You guys questioned my assertion, so I pulled up the perfect thread.

If you search Chad Ford on Jazzfanz a zillion threads pop up.

All I'm saying is, people use national writers to back their opinions, and confirm their suspicions all the time. And to me, it doesn't mean anything. Everybody is just taking guesses at this. I do to. I'm not right all the time. I just like giving it to NAOS because he asks for it.

National writers are no more accurate about this stuff than the average basketball fan, and it's dumb to believe so.

Back