What's new

Is Hayward God?

Hayward is still a God, but he is loki, messing around with us. Hope he turns into thor soon.

Lather away. I suspect it will be pure masturbation as you'll probably find no company at the present.

Just like KOC said, give him two years - Gordon never said it would be easy, he only said it would be worth it. Hold to the baseline, the iron baseline.

Gordon shall not be mocked!

Neg rep to the unbelievers!

xnJkR.jpg

Just like KOC said, give him two years - Gordon never said it would be easy, he only said it would be worth it. Hold to the baseline, the iron baseline.

xnJkR.jpg

Hear, hear.

Boooooo to you Hayward. Its my right

It's also your right to get off of food stamps, unemployment, and your mother's teat. I don't think I'll hold my breath.

xnJkR.jpg

Praise to The Gordon
Who assisted to Mansap
Corbin anointed our Shooter and Seer.

Blessed to open the
Giant Can of Whoop ***
Jazz Fanz shall cheer him
And Kobe run in fear.

HAIL TO THE GORDON
Descended from Heaven
Weiner Dicks and Douche Bags...
Shall mock him in vain
Mingling with hotties
He's got no time for bull ****!
The Laker's shall not conquer
The Gordon again.

Fin.

Tonight he looked good playing basketball......what, with the dribbling.....the passing.....the shooting.....the defense and all.

I salute you, Gordon Hayward.

Would it be awkward if I said I wanted to make sweet love to Him? Totally worth my eternal salvation.

Hayward really saved our souls tonight. Millsap scored 6 points, Earl 0 assists, we were outscored in the paint. We don't win games like that.

Hayward pulled us through. He's a ****ing champion.

^^^ You do realize that Hayward wrote, produced, and sang/rapped the vocals for this song, right? Khaled lip-synced.

Oh no... you're totally right.

Hopefully I am not forsaken for believing otherwise