What's new

Is sex overrated?

Is sex overrated?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • No.

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters
Thank you my brother for this good advise. Actually i try to reduce the pron but you know, it's nearly impossible because of the young generation(which i'm in)
For example, in the locker room
before trainings, we talk 3 things. How to develop our games and to get to
the next step, school life and the last thing which is miserable, pron. You know it's not like i am the only one who watches these type of things, because of the provocative acts of my friends, even i don't want to, i remember it and after the training, you know the story.

Yes with that height it's normally very easy to have pretty girls as a friend, but in reality, it's too hard. I don't have any time and being a person timid, which doesn't help me lol, it's likely impossible to join the groups which contiens girls.

Btw, buna da şükür. I have a goal and the only entity i want to accomplish is that.

Great. I have high hopes for you bro. You're good, you'll be better. At 16, you are an active kid doing sport, you already have three languages, your school is fine(I assume), you are interested in music and stuff, you have friends to enjoy with and you have goals in your life. (When I was your age, I was stealing money from my father for pills and treating my girl friend real bad.)

And there is really no need to be timid or shy with girls. You just should know that they are not only walking *******(cats), they are also human and have feelings, fears and thoughts like you. Maybe they slightly talk more than your fellows(and not about soccer etc) but it is not a problem either because you just need to pretend like you're listening. I'm sure there will be a lot of opportunities to hang out with them with time, as long as you don't run away from it specifically, everything will be good.

Anyway I have to go out now, maybe we talk later about it.

Edit: Hanging out with Elizabeth is not a sin by the way, do not blame yourself for it like many people do. Just try not to do it excessively. Put some weekly goals for yourself and try not to exceed it. Three would be ideal for a kid at your age. Wink :)

CoolidgeEffectInSheep.gif
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolidge_effect

Obviously the researcher who compiled this data knows nothing at all about real sex. Obviously he's (no question about that "he" designation) understands nothing about women except maybe the less-attractive younger type who haven't had much experience with it themselves.

Women like "a man with a slow hand" who can take their time a bit and who will decorate the process with lots of superfluous symbolic rituals, like conversation and dinner. . . maybe even taking the garbage out and doing a whole day of honey-dos. . . . and who will stick around and watch some movies too.

Obviously the researcher who compiled this data knows nothing at all about real sex. Obviously he's (no question about that "he" designation) understands nothing about women except maybe the less-attractive younger type who haven't had much experience with it themselves.

Women like "a man with a slow hand" who can take their time a bit and who will decorate the process with lots of superfluous symbolic rituals, like conversation and dinner. . . maybe even taking the garbage out and doing a whole day of honey-dos. . . . and who will stick around and watch some movies too.

If you actually rightclick on the pic and display it in a new tab you'll see that the URL contains the words "coolidgeeffectinsheeps". So I'd guess it's the result of spying on sheeps screwing. That sounds nasty, doesn't it?

If you actually rightclick on the pic and display it in a new tab you'll see that the URL contains the words "coolidgeeffectinsheeps". So I'd guess it's the result of spying on sheeps screwing. That sounds nasty, doesn't it?

Well, life in a barn ain't have much fun in it and I've seen nastier ways to kill time.

Is that a Kentucky thang?? Hahahahahahahaha. Funny.

No the kentucky thang would say something about cousins or sisters, which could be one and the same.

There's a saying about sex being like oxygen...it's not important to you unless you aren't getting any.