Is the Minivan a Mid Size SUV Now?

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner

Looks pretty trim... he looked a little heavy this season... last year he was in better shape imo.

Might just be the fact that he's not on TV or in a tank top but he looks noticeably thinner.

Did I just talk myself into the slim Minivan becoming a huge X-Factor in the playoffs... I did.

Beer

Looks pretty trim... he looked a little heavy this season... last year he was in better shape imo.

Might just be the fact that he's not on TV or in a tank top but he looks noticeably thinner.

Did I just talk myself into the slim Minivan becoming a huge X-Factor in the playoffs... I did.
If you aren't even close to athletic might as well carry some weight so you can bang a bit. No matter how much weight he loses he's not going to be able to hang with NBA athletes.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner

He's been absorbing some of Karl's juices.

NAOS

If you aren't even close to athletic might as well carry some weight so you can bang a bit. No matter how much weight he loses he's not going to be able to hang with NBA athletes.
I guess all of Joe Ingles’ efforts to slim down have been ****ing stupid, amiright!?