What's new

Is the Minivan a Mid Size SUV Now?

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner

Looks pretty trim... he looked a little heavy this season... last year he was in better shape imo.

Might just be the fact that he's not on TV or in a tank top but he looks noticeably thinner.

Did I just talk myself into the slim Minivan becoming a huge X-Factor in the playoffs... I did.

Looks pretty trim... he looked a little heavy this season... last year he was in better shape imo.

Might just be the fact that he's not on TV or in a tank top but he looks noticeably thinner.

Did I just talk myself into the slim Minivan becoming a huge X-Factor in the playoffs... I did.

If you aren't even close to athletic might as well carry some weight so you can bang a bit. No matter how much weight he loses he's not going to be able to hang with NBA athletes.

He's been absorbing some of Karl's juices.

57360de7a4674.image.jpg

He’s been using 60up.com and DL approved.

If you aren't even close to athletic might as well carry some weight so you can bang a bit. No matter how much weight he loses he's not going to be able to hang with NBA athletes.
I guess all of Joe Ingles’ efforts to slim down have been ****ing stupid, amiright!?

Tony Jones says on his pod that Niang has definitely lost weight. I think he's officially a Honda Pilot.