What's new

Is Tom Brady the best football player of all time?

Is Tom Brady the best football player?

• Yes

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No (reply who is)

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
h3pym.jpg

Idc abt anything. I only shame and exploit those that do. Sometimes it takes multiple pages of a thread to do it.

Because it conjures up pictures you bothering a guy during church for Pats info. Of you knowing Brady and Belichick's address by heart...

Just breath, you don't need to defend your "fanhood" from random internet people. But yet here you are strongly doing so.

Also learn to laugh. This was funny.

Because it conjures up pictures you bothering a guy during church for Pats info. Of you knowing Brady and Belichick's address by heart...

Just breath, you don't need to defend your "fanhood" from random internet people. But yet here you are strongly doing so.

Also learn to laugh. This was funny.

I can see it. But Alex will talk football all day long. He's a fan too.

Haha pretty obvious you picked that generic name from a list. To fool people next time you should pick one further down the alphabet.

lies. You're an excellent example of a Doncos fan with his head in the sand. They care about plenty.

Damn, bro, you might wanna up yourself from Beantown's level. I honestly expected more from you.

lol, I'm sure he will. But if you can "see it" and still came out this way in your posts its double lols.

Anyways glad he got a ring, why not. Broncos turn to be in the Superbowl for the AFC again in 2018.

My responding?

I'm defending myself. Not on an inquisition of somebody's mormon mission from 15 years ago and subsequent validity of fanhood.

Go get a job. This witch hunt is pathetic.

Stating facts isnt a witch hunt. Its cool, bandwagon away sir. Ill even give you something to put in your sig:

Beantown proud Pats fan since 2002! Started watching them as a fan in 2004!

Ill let you get back to talking about my life and volunteer work it is a more interesting subject. I like like volunteering for the Humane Society, Human Rights Campaign and lots of local stuff. What about you or does slinging solar panels keep you too busy? Does bugging people at church about football count as volunteer work if you pay your tithes at the same time?

Stating facts isnt a witch hunt. Its cool, bandwagon away sir. Ill even give you something to put in your sig:

Beantown proud Pats fan since 2002! Started watching them as a fan in 2004!

Ill let you get back to talking about my life and volunteer work it is a more interesting subject. I like like volunteering for the Humane Society, Human Rights Campaign and lots of local stuff. What about you or does slinging solar panels keep you too busy? Does bugging people at church about football count as volunteer work if you pay your tithes at the same time?

Haha, why you so angry bro?

Pretty funny (but not too surprising) to learn that Beanclown jumped on the bandwagon during the Super Bowl era.

Brother was at Michigan for college. Thanks for your concern though. The amount time and effort you're putting into me is heart warming.

I've been reading the thread, clown. And while you might have convinced yourself of your fandom by repeating ^this^ ****, you aren't going to convince me. And, judging by the responses you're getting, you aren't going to convince anyone else around here either.