What's new

Is Tom Brady the best football player of all time?

Is Tom Brady the best football player?

• Yes

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No (reply who is)

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
what made Muhammad Ali the undisputed GOAT of boxing?

Rocky Marciano went undefeated, Mayweather might too. Ray Robinson had a crazy record too.

I would say of those 4 names u listed that Sugar Ray Robinson is in a class of his own above the other 3 (including Ali).. and I've gotta be the biggest boxing fan on this forum..

Peoples focus on win % and just overall recency bias has deluded the legend of Sugar ray, who was truly worthy of the title legend..

Rocky Marciano's quality of competition was questionable at best, it's arguable if he was truly a transcendant talent, he would've ben a cruiserweight in most eras...

I say true prime Cus Damato coached Mike Tyson knocks Ali out in just a few rounds too, just bludgeons him with devastating blows...

Just some quick copy and pasted zingers from Sugar ray robinsons wiki page; I'm sure Jazz fans can appreciate this cuz it spans 20 years..

Robinson was 85–0 as an amateur with 69 of those victories coming by way of knockout, 40 in the first round. He turned professional in 1940 at the age of 19 and by 1951 had a professional record of 128–1–2 with 84 knockouts. From 1943 to 1951 Robinson went on a 91 fight unbeaten streak, the third longest in professional boxing history.[3][4] Robinson held the world welterweight title from 1946 to 1951, and won the world middleweight title in the latter year. He retired in 1952, only to come back two and a half years later and regain the middleweight title in 1955. He then became the first boxer in history to win a divisional world championship five times (a feat he accomplished by defeating Carmen Basilio in 1958 to regain the middleweight championship).

He also had made over 4million dollars in and out of the ring by 1965 but blew it all..

truly one of our countries greatest athletes tho for certain..

I think he holds just about every wr record there is other then td's in one season. Moss beat him by one, but even that in my mind still belongs to Rice as he did it in 4 fewer games in a strike shortened season

Thought for sure that Hail Mary was going to be completed, especially when I saw it get batted up in the air.

USA neggs you for confusing two sports.

World says USA is confused
soccer-vs-handegg-nfl-football.jpg

World says USA is confused
soccer-vs-handegg-nfl-football.jpg

Haha.. I'll never understand why it's called 'Football' when they hardly use the 'foot' in the whole game apart from kicking it across the goal.

If anything it should be called 'Handball'.