What's new

Israel-Hamas War

I can’t tell if you are trying to be funny or if you really believe that. No, Israel is not surrounded by the Taliban. Generally speaking, Palestinian women do not wear niqabs or burquas, but instead they wear hijabs similar to what Ilhan Omar wears.

Here is a video of interviews with people, men and women, in the Palestinian areas.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q-EAh7SfPg

Your casting of Palestinian men as “insane islamist martyr-types” who “always need an enemy to die against” is also a gross stereotype that I strongly disagree with.

I hear you, and I wasn't speaking of Palestinians per se, more of the whole region and it's various fanatical religious zealots, extending far beyond Palestine. Although Hamas is guilty of the subjugation of women through Sharia enforcements.

Horrific. The number of children suffering is insane. Hundreds of thousands of young children being put through holocaust-type conditions will not end well for Israel.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app
So much going on that doesn’t bode well for anyone…

“But the so-called self-defense airstrikes have not appeared to deter the militant groups, with American troops targeted at least six times by fighters in Iraq and Syria since the last U.S. hit.

Meanwhile, the threat of a more dire strike looms over the region.

Militant groups have already come close to inflicting major damage on U.S. forces. In an early morning Oct. 26 incident, a drone launched at the Erbil air base in Iraq made it through U.S. air defenses, crashing into a barracks housing American troops, Reuters reported Thursday.

The heavily explosive-laden drone failed to detonate, however, with only one service member suffering a concussion, officials told the outlet.

Lord described the steady uptick of attacks on U.S. troops as “increasing escalation on a dimmer switch,” injecting a bit of uncertainty into American decision-making”.

So-called Pro-Palestinian group based here in the United States releases map of intifada (anti-Jew terrorism) targets in New York City. Apparently killing NYC Jews is necessary for human rights because all Jews are, in their words, "enemy of both the Palestinian people and colonized people all over the world".

To be fair, you should post Elon Musk's entire thought as it is clearly the ADL he's talking about and not hatred of the Jewish people.

"You have said the actual truth ... The ADL unjustly attacks the majority of the West, despite the majority of the West supporting the Jewish people and Israel ... This is because they cannot, by their own tenets, criticize the minority groups who are their primary threat ... It is not right and it needs to stop ... [T]his does not extend to all Jewish communities, but it is also not just limited to ADL. ... And, at the risk of being repetitive, I am deeply offended by ADL’s messaging and any other groups who push de facto anti-white racism or anti-Asian racism or racism of any kind"

This has been an ongoing battle between Musk and the ADL which has included a threat to sue. Interestingly, right after the threatened lawsuit, the ADL made a big advertising buy on X.

So-called Pro-Palestinian group based here in the United States releases map of intifada (anti-Jew terrorism) targets in New York City. Apparently killing NYC Jews is necessary for human rights because all Jews are, in their words, "enemy of both the Palestinian people and colonized people all over the world".

To be fair, you should post Elon Musk's entire thought as it is clearly the ADL he's talking about and not hatred of the Jewish people.
Elon Musk has a long history of antisemitism. You also need to consider that in his statement, as well as that the ADL does not publish anti-white/anti-Asian materials.

Elon Musk has a long history of antisemitism. You also need to consider that in his statement, as well as that the ADL does not publish anti-white/anti-Asian materials.
If you say so. Most of what I’ve seen from him is criticism of groups who threaten his business interests, one of which is the ADL who picked that fight all on their own. So far the ADL has been deftly spinning every statement critical of the ADL into a ton of articles making the statements seem more broadly antiemetic than they are in context. The ADL is certainly better at this game than the FAA or the Fish and Wildlife Service when he bit at those organizations for holding up launches of SpaceX’s rocket. I’ll admit that I would love to see an attempt by the Fish and Wildlife Service at painting Elon Musk as an anti-fish bigot.

"Well yes, I guess I am a speciesist"
-Elon Musk (yes, this is a real quote)

Most of what I’ve seen from him is criticism of groups who threaten his business interests, one of which is the ADL who picked that fight all on their own.

How would the ADL threaten Musk's business interests? What makes you think they started a fight?

How would the ADL threaten Musk's business interests? What makes you think they started a fight?
They very publicly announced they believed Musk had turned Twitter into a platform for hate and they pulled all advertising. A sizable number of advertisers then also pulled their ads off Twitter. Musk responded there was less hate speech on Twitter after his acquisition of the company and threatened to sue the ADL for defamation with the damages being all the advertising revenue of the advertisers who had left subsequent to their press release. The ADL then made another press release to announce they were going back to advertising on Twitter but ad revenue on Twitter is still way down following the ADL's initial action.

They very publicly announced they believed Musk had turned Twitter into a platform for hate and they pulled all advertising. A sizable number of advertisers then also pulled their ads off Twitter.
I don't think the ADL has that kind of influence. Businesses left because of their customer base, not the ADL. Capitalism.

Musk responded there was less hate speech on Twitter after his acquisition of the company ...
Lying liars lie.

and threatened to sue the ADL for defamation with the damages being all the advertising revenue of the advertisers who had left subsequent to their press release. The ADL then made another press release to announce they were going back to advertising on Twitter but ad revenue on Twitter is still way down following the ADL's initial action.
Sounds like Musk was the aggressor.

Back