What's new

Israel-Hamas War

If gas goes up more than $0.20/gal it will absolutely break me. How could anyone weather such chaotic economic tides?
Think of all the trump merch you wouldn't be able to afford.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I'm currently paying around 2.15 a litre for diesel, that will easily go up to 3 dollars a litre if Israel go to war with Iran.
Is that a lot? We use a different system here. How much is diesel normally over the summer? Where do you live?

If possible, I’d encourage as many of my fellow Americans to drive fuel efficient cars. Hybrids are pretty affordable now, usually have great HP (sometimes more than their gas only models), and are fun to drive. The current Toyota Camry gets 40-50 MPG, is the same size as the regular gas only Camry, and will last 10+ years. It’s amazing how much money Americans can save if they don’t waste their money on penis enhancers like a Ford-350 that they drive to the office, church, and the grocery store.

I drive a Camry and I know it costs me about $50-$55 bucks to fill it up once every 1.5-2 weeks. If I had a hybrid, I’d probably be more like every 2-3 weeks. My next car will be a hybrid but my gas only mpg isn’t bad. And paying a few extra bucks over the summer for gas isn’t going to break me. Just go to McDonald’s one fewer time to make up for the price in gas.

Is that a lot? We use a different system here. How much is diesel normally over the summer? Where do you live?

If possible, I’d encourage as many of my fellow Americans to drive fuel efficient cars. Hybrids are pretty affordable now, usually have great HP (sometimes more than their gas only models), and are fun to drive. The current Toyota Camry gets 40-50 MPG, is the same size as the regular gas only Camry, and will last 10+ years. It’s amazing how much money Americans can save if they don’t waste their money on penis enhancers like a Ford-350 that they drive to the office, church, and the grocery store.

I drive a Camry and I know it costs me about $50-$55 bucks to fill it up once every 1.5-2 weeks. If I had a hybrid, I’d probably be more like every 2-3 weeks. My next car will be a hybrid but my gas only mpg isn’t bad. And paying a few extra bucks over the summer for gas isn’t going to break me. Just go to McDonald’s one fewer time to make up for the price in gas.
The same people who complain about gas prices are the ones who sit in their trucks at work on their break with the truck running and heater blasting while they play on their phones for over an hour each day.

Meanwhile our break room has a bunch of desktop computers, a gym, 2 pool tables, 2 foosball tables, a couch, big TV, etc. but they would rather waste gas in their trucks in the cold and pollute the air and then bitch about gas prices.

Last edited:
Meanwhile our break room has a bunch of desktop computers, a gym, 2 pool tables, 2 foosball tables, a couch, big TV...
...and a guy reliving his high school hall monitor glory days. Thank you former hall monitor! Maybe with your guidance we can beat climate change.

I drive a motorcycle that gets over 50 mpg and is under $10 to fill up. I hate paying for gas. I do have a truck for my toys but lately under this terrible economy it's not worth the 300-500 just in gas, food, and random expenses for a single day of fun for me and my kids.

Al thinks the drug addicted, drinking, never going to class guy who didn't even graduate from his school and got a 0.7 GPA on his final report card was a high school hall monitor.
Also totally missed the point (its dumb to unnecessarily waste gas and then complain about gas prices)

Lol. Classic Al

Last edited:
If the pro-Palestine protests are anti-Semitic where are all the “Jews will not replace us” chuds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm reading how Ukraine is getting pounded in the East right now and they are starved for American arms... where is NATO in all of this? Where's neighboring Poland or Romania? Where's France? Where's the UK? Spain? Italy? Finland? Where's Canada? Sweden?

Why is it on one country to supply close to 45% of the entire funding and arms? Keep in mind we just added another 60 billion to this. That 60 billion is far more than any other country has given yet. The total that we've now given is far more than other NATO countries have given combined. Seems to me America is the only country that really cares.1000000314.png

Last edited:
I'm reading how Ukraine is getting pounded in the East right now and they are starved for American arms... where is NATO in all of this? Where's neighboring Poland or Romania? Where's France? Where's the UK? Spain? Italy? Finland? Where's Canada? Sweden?

Why is it on one country to supply close to 45% of the entire funding and arms? Keep in mind we just added another 60 billion to this. That 60 billion is far more than any other country has given yet. The total that we've now given is far more than other NATO countries have given combined. Seems to me America is the only country that really cares.View attachment 16307
Nobody cares because they all realize it’s a money laundering scam to get tax dollars into private US weapons arms manufacturers and back to corrupt US politicians.

Nobody cares because they all realize it’s a money laundering scam to get tax dollars into private US weapons arms manufacturers and back to corrupt US politicians.
Everyone cares and everyone knows what the military industrial complex is and that it is making people massively rich. But they also know it is not a scam. It produces the best weapons on the planet that have been battle tested over and over and over again. Not every single thing is a success, especially not right out of the gate, but our MIC produces the best weapons in the world.

You can't complain about all the horrible things our government, largely via our military, do and out the other side of your mouth act like the money spent on weapons is a scam.

What was an actual scam was much of the weapons, supplies and equipment Russia had on paper before the brutal, unjustified and idiotic invasion of Ukraine. So much of what they thought they had plain old didn't exist, was not operational, and or had been sold on the black market by their generals.

Yeah, it's a suspicion but I think a lot of people and their friends are getting extremely rich off of this. That includes Republicans like Lindsey Graham. Not only that but Biden frees up tens of billions of dollars to Iran in which in return they are supplying Russia with arms and missiles. Iran who is also helping Hamas. Then we send billions to Israel.

Everyone cares and everyone knows what the military industrial complex is and that it is making people massively rich. But they also know it is not a scam. It produces the best weapons on the planet that have been battle tested over and over and over again. Not every single thing is a success, especially not right out of the gate, but our MIC produces the best weapons in the world.

You can't complain about all the horrible things our government, largely via our military, do and out the other side of your mouth act like the money spent on weapons is a scam.

What was an actual scam was much of the weapons, supplies and equipment Russia had on paper before the brutal, unjustified and idiotic invasion of Ukraine. So much of what they thought they had plain old didn't exist, was not operational, and or had been sold on the black market by their generals.
Huh? Do you really think that just because some of the weapons aren’t crap that it makes it not a scam? Haha!!! You realize they are also probably supplying troops with literally everything from snacks to toilet paper to laundry service to crayons. I bet Lockheed Martin laundry service is pretty expensive.
Instigating wars all over the world and supplying both sides with weapons is a scam even if they are great weapons dum dum.
That’s not even taking into account how much of that money has gone to corrupt politicians here, there, and everywhere. Do you know what a scam is? Do you know what money laundering is?
War is a racket…

War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.“

Last edited:
Huh? Do you really think that just because some of the weapons aren’t crap that it makes it not a scam? Haha!!! You realize they are also probably supplying troops with literally everything from snacks to toilet paper to laundry service to crayons. I bet Lockheed Martin laundry service is pretty expensive.
Instigating wars all over the world and supplying both sides with weapons is a scam even if they are great weapons dum dum.
That’s not even taking into account how much of that money has gone to corrupt politicians here, there, and everywhere. Do you know what a scam is? Do you know what money laundering is?
War is a racket…

War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.“
It is not a "scam." Maybe this is just a vocabulary problem on your end.

Yeah, a quote from a Major General of the USMC. Is that who you usually take inspiration from? Do you trust what he's saying because you agree with it, or because of his military position?

It is not a "scam." Maybe this is just a vocabulary problem on your end.

Yeah, a quote from a Major General of the USMC. Is that who you usually take inspiration from? Do you trust what he's saying because you agree with it, or because of his military position?
Lol… are you serious? Money laundering isnt a scam? Fraud isn’t a scam? Ok sure…
Do you know anything about the wars in Vietnam, or Korea, or Afghanistan, or Syria, or Yemen, or Ethiopia, or Iraq, or Libya? Do you see these as success stories? Have you read much about history?

It’s funny to me that people who accuse others of being sheeple, are the same sheeple who repeat the same conspiracies against America and Ukraine that they hear from weirdos on social media and Fox News. And they’re dumb conspiracies too. We saw how Ukraine was able to defend itself and take back territory when we were supplying them with military equipment. When Republicans delayed the aid, Ukraine had to ration supplies, and they began to lose territory and suffer greater casualties.

There’s are a number of differences between Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Ukraine (it’s been explained to them many times. But they won’t matter because these trolls aren’t interested in facts or learning and they’re morally so bankrupt that they don’t a give that Putin is trying to erase Ukraine from the map (which will lead to further tension in Europe, especially with a NATO country). Part of the reason why they don’t want to admit that Russia is our greatest threat, would be admitting Russia’s many attacks on the west, including the 2016 election in which they helped their boy win. Admitting that Russia is a threat means admitting that their boy accepted aid from America’s enemy. Their little minds can’t do that.

Like with many of the dumb crusades against vaccines or with mail in ballots, these trolls have their identities being wrapped up in being counter culture and edgy, they’ll just blast this forum nonstop with their nonsense because it gives them attention and fills their otherwise empty lives with meaning.

One of the dead giveaways that “focus on ourselves” is full of emptiness is how republicans don’t want to focus on America when they’re in power. At least, not in the way most normal people see it. Republicans see helping America as being tax cuts and deregulation for their largest campaign donors. Democrats see it as helping most working class and rural folks through expanded employment opprtunites and social services.

Remember when republicans controlled all three branches of government? What was Donald’s health care reform? There wasn’t any and he merely attempted to repeal the ACA. “Two more weeks”, right? Anybody else remember that?

When republicans have the opportunity to invest in America, like when Biden and Democrats passed their infrastructure bills, republicans largely opposed it. When Biden issues an executive order to help airline passengers, he gets blasted for using a EO. Cuz that matters to those people who need and want airlines to stop ****ing them over?

When states try to help Republicans, they also oppose it. Red southern states are the only holdouts for expanding Medicaid these days. Lack of health care is literally killing their own citizens. When red states pass draconian “pro life” laws, do they work to increase the social safety net to help young mothers and their offspring? Nope. When states raise minimum wage we get complaints defending the greedy CEO’s decision for laying off workers.

“fOcUs On OuRsElVeS” is yet another empty trope. It doesn’t actually mean helping Americans. It just means ****ing Ukraine because it’ll trigger Democrats and most normal Americans.

Democrats see it as helping most working class and rural folks through expanded employment opprtunites and social services.
Biden has the lowest approval rating in history. What an utterly insulting out of touch post. Crazy how people can blatantly lie like this.

Biden records worst approval rating in history for president at this point in first term: Gallup

Gallup analysis also said there are no signs of Mr. Biden’s approval rating reversing course, given that it has been in a steady decline since he took office in 2021.

1000000316.png

This seems like relevant reporting. This nugget was extremely alarming:

Vulnerability to influence operations, Mr. Warner said, is not confined to the United States. In Slovakia, for example, Russian information operations influenced views of Russia’s war in Ukraine.
“Slovakia was 80 percent pro-Ukraine,” he said. “Two years later, with massive amounts of Russian misinformation and disinformation, you have a pro-Russian government and 55 percent of Slovaks think America started the war in Ukraine.”

It’s really important to receive news from vetted sources. Bad actors out there are looking to have a malignant influence on American opinions, just as they did in 2016 to help Trump win. and sadly propaganda works on many who don’t know how to be digitally literate.