What's new

It's happening bros...

Kanter would be a GREAT fit with OKC... he won't need to pass it with Westbrook & KD already dominating the ball. He'll just need to bang inside and score which is what he does best.

Time will tell whether or not it was a mistake not to trade him.

I think it was. I think the most likely scenario is he takes his qualifying offer and then leaves for nothing.
Which is what we would be getting now. DL swung for the fences hoping a team would step up and offer us a good player. No one did. We already have a couple of 2nd-round picks. I really fail to see what good trading for peanuts would do. So let him leave. Even play the game and decide not to match an offer if he gets one. Then we take that cap space and get another player like Trevor Booker for $5-$7M.

I assume if a deal is done with KOC, it would involve Burke? Who needs 3 ****ty pgs?

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 47s47 seconds ago
Sources: OKC hasn't committed to Lopez deal, and there's still another center that they've had talks about acquiring: Utah's Enes Kanter.

How the hell does Woj get the scoop on everything and ESPN has a thousand reporters who get nothing. That guy has naked pics of every GM I know it.

I assume if a deal is done with KOC, it would involve Burke? Who needs 3 ****ty pgs?

Hayward & Favors are ready to GO GO GO for the rest of the season and next year. We need a decent PG now not 2-3 years down the track.

Reggie Jackson has his faults, but he also brings a lot to the table and is ripe to SHINE.

OKC could be using the Jazz as leverage for the lopez trade

They sure could be, or using Lopez as leverage in a Kanter trade. Or genuinely intereted in both and willing to take the best deal for them.

We talked about Millsap for Bledsoe a few years ago right???

We should do Kanter for Jackson without blinking. Jackson is a lot less injury prone than Bledsoe, is a better passer and has playoffs experience.

Jody Genessy
‏@DJJazzyJody
The Thunder are "pushing hard to get Enes," according to a source.

Wow. I thought the Lopez deal was done. If this happens, Greg Miller is going to have to go into the Witness Protection program. First we screw Prokhorov in the Deron deal. Now we block them from dumping Lopez? Unbelievable if it happens! Prokhorov has black ops connections. I fear for the Jazz' FO.

He's built up a relationship with all the agents by printing positive **** about their clients in exchange of getting complete inside access to everything they're doing.

Smart dood... still think he has some noodies.

I do love the "pushing hard to get Enes" they trying to get that Enes.

Last year he had 1.3 assists per 36 to pair with his 2.4 TO's. That isn't that bad of an assist/to ratio for a center. It still like a C- but at least it isn't an F----- (Kanter had the 18th most asissts per game for a center despite lack of minutes last year https://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/assists/sort/avgAssists/year/2014/position/centers). Kanter was improving on his passing every year but since this year is a contract year I have a feeling he passing less by design.

It not about the assists. It's about not putting up a crappy shot when two people are double-teaming you.