goberru01.jpg
bogdabo02.jpg
onealro01.jpg
mitchdo01.jpg
conlemi01.jpg

Time: 7:00
TV/Stream: TBD

Last edited:
I think this is a trap game for utah. No one expects anything out of OKC this year and they have something to prove. OKC isnt going to be a playoff team this year, but they would be if they were in the East.

I expect the Jazz to win, but it's probably going to be a nail biter. If this game was during the mid-season I wouldnt sweat it, but I think OKC is going to play with a chip on their shoulder.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

I think this is a trap game for utah. No one expects anything out of OKC this year and they have something to prove. OKC isnt going to be a playoff team this year, but they would be if they were in the East.

I expect the Jazz to win, but it's probably going to be a nail biter. If this game was during the mid-season I wouldnt sweat it, but I think OKC is going to play with a chip on their shoulder.

Trap games happen mid-season, not on opening night. We should and will win this game.

I wished we play on thursday or that we had a later tipoff for this match, may only get to see the end of the game, if much.

When: 7:00PM MDT Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019
Where: Vivint Smart Home Arena, Salt Lake City, UT
TV/Stream: AT&T RSM, Streams are out there
Radio: 1280 The Zone

https://www.slcdunk.com/2019/10/22/...udy-gobert-adams-bogdanovic-joe-ingles-conley

After 180 long days, the Utah Jazz are playing a game that counts for something, and putting a team on the floor that looks drastically different from the squad last year. Instead of one guard carrying the whole scoring load as Mitchell often had to do last year, the Jazz will have five men who can score. Donovan can put the ball in the bucket from anywhere. Joe Ingles and Bojan Bogdanovic have sneaky driving skills, but are especially lethal from outside. Conley can beat you from deep, slash inside, or throw lobs to Rudy Gobert, who is poised to have a breakout year on offense.

Funnily enough, the largest question mark to come out of the preseason is the defense. Will the Jazz continue to give up 128 points on a normal night, or will they tighten up the ship and return to last season’s form?

And what of the Thunder? After having amassed what is arguably the greatest war chest of draft picks in NBA history by trading both of their stars, the Thunder aren’t on the radar for most NBA junkies this season—their core is simply not built to win this season. However, Chris Paul presumably has something left in the tank, and you know Steven Adams is going to compete every night. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander should be a handful, too, and many in the NBA blogosphere are calling him the Thunder point guard of the future.

So many questions, and so many games left in which to answer them. All 82, in fact.

Last edited:
Trap games happen mid-season, not on opening night. We should and will win this game.
Trap games can happen at anytime. A trap game is a game that on paper or by record you should win. It doesn't have to happen mid-season at all, why would you say something so obvious?

OKC still has a solid team on paper and a Chris Paul with a point to prove, and he will be auditioning for contending teams who might get a little desperate. I expect them to come out tough, but I also expect our dudes to come out with high intensity. Can't give them a head start. Must be all over them from opening tip. Go Jazz!