What's new

Jabari Parker

People seriously upset about not getting him still? The only gettable player that I wished we should've gotten in the summer is Baynes. I'd pick him over Ed

He’s playing well... he is a beneficiary of Trae Young’s gravity too... we didn’t have the space to get him and I think he has a bigger role than we could give him.

People seriously upset about not getting him still? The only gettable player that I wished we should've gotten in the summer is Baynes. I'd pick him over Ed
Stop it. You repeated soiled your whities for Satoransky.

Stop it. You repeated soiled your whities for Satoransky.
Just continue to show how dumb a person can be.

Go look up Sato's number why don't you? The man is shooting 44% from the floor and 45% from deep, yet the Bulls as a tanking team want to let a rookie Coby White chucking up shots at 36% efficiency with no regards to winning whatsoever.

And speaking of shooting 36% from the floor, what percentage is Conley shooting from the floor right now?

Not to mention Conley averages 4 assists on 2.6 TOs. And Sato averages 5 assists on 2.2 TOs and grabs more rebounds than Conley on less playing time, while making 1/10 of what Conley makes this year.

Last edited:
Just continue to show how dumb a person can be.

Go look up Sato's number why don't you? The man is shooting 44% from the floor and 45% from deep, yet the Bulls as a tanking team want to let a rookie Coby White chucking up shots at 36% efficiency with no regards to winning whatsoever.

And what percentage is Conley shooting from the floor right now?

Not to mention Conley averages 4 assists on 2.6 TOs. And Sato averages 5 assists on 2.2 TOs and grabs more rebounds than Conley on less playing time, while making 1/10 of what Conley makes this year.
Did I say Satoransky was a bad idea, you ****ing dolt? My point is as obviously about the post I quoted.