What's new

Jackpotting Around Podcast Listener Mailbag

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
2024 Award Winner
@Handlogten's Heros and I are recording a new episode tonight and it’s is a listener mailbag pod. Are there any questions, topics, or discussions you’d like to hear about?

Thank you to every one who listens and supports us!

What's the most you would trade to get your preferred player in the draft?

There has been some smoke about Ainge preparing big moves in the summer. Do we think they are draft or FA/vet trade related? Ainge also said he doesn't want to bring in 5-6 20 years olds to camp this year... Do your best(and hopefully realistic) 3 moves Jazz off-season that can get us to legit playoff contention(lets say aiming to get to at least SAC/LAL/NOP level).

It would be good for the drama. Also, I'm curious what Cy sounds like. Also, when you first came out with your Pod what I had in my head was Jazzfanz arguments discussed in real time.

Give the people what they want.
Yes, do it! Cy for guest of the podcast!

@Handlogten's Heros and I are recording a new episode tonight and it’s is a listener mailbag pod. Are there any questions, topics, or discussions you’d like to hear about?

Thank you to every one who listens and supports us!
What would it take for majority of Jazz fanbase to get over the "Rudy vs Don - who is to blame?" subject?

If the answer is "time", then specify how much as 2 years seems to have not done much.

What would it take for majority of Jazz fanbase to get over the "Rudy vs Don - who is to blame?" subject?

If the answer is "time", then specify how much as 2 years seems to have not done much.
Getting back to where we were and beyond, the place we were promised would be worth the risk, or were told was "the only option," when we blew it up.

Getting back to where we were and beyond, the place we were promised would be worth the risk, or were told was "the only option," when we blew it up.
And Quin is a huge part of this equation that gets missed with "Rudy vs. Don." And DL to another extent. But it's not as big of a false dichotomy as the DWill vs. Sloan nonsense (that was a Greg and KOC issue that they were able to scapegoat on a dumb DWill vs. Sloan argument).

Who are your personal sleeper picks in the draft? Not just for the Jazz.

Who is the most untouchable on the Jazz? In my book it is Hendricks.

Which draft workout would you most like to attend?

This is a very good question. I have to be completely honest and say those last two years(hell make it 3 since that last Gobert-Mitchell-Quin year was such a ********) have been very low on the excitement scale with me.
Yeah, it’s definitely going to make it in the pod. It’s a great question. I have a lot of thoughts about it.

If we go back to 2022 I really did not want to blow it up specifically because of the last two years and years to come. Rebuilding and being bad for multiple years is brutal.

Yeah, it’s definitely going to make it in the pod. It’s a great question. I have a lot of thoughts about it.

If we go back to 2022 I really did not want to blow it up specifically because of the last two years and years to come. Rebuilding and being bad for multiple years is brutal.
Honestly I don't mind a couple of low-excitement years while reloading with talent. My bigger problem with our rebuild so far has been the lack of any discernible plan. It just feels like we are just... in holding pattern ... waiting for those picks to materialize.

Back