What's new

Game Thread Jan 01, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers

Added to Calendar: 01-01-21

Conley was a magician out there. Rudy dominated. Faves got it done. Ingles was back to being Ingles. Great game for the most part from the Jazz. Fun game except for the nail-biting end.
My thoughts on the good exactly.

Ingles, Conley, Favors, and Gobert were all very good tonight. Honestly, these last 4 games have felt like a battle against how far Bogey and Mitchell can drag us down.
It isn’t just missing shots. They both look like they attended the AB “school for stopping the ball and taking two worthless dribbles”.

I’m not sure what the game plan is but double Leonard from the strong side to leave knock down three point shooters wide *** open hopefully wasn’t it. Bogie and Don both fouled Batum on threes that were basically guaranteed misses. I don’t know what is going on but it needs to stop.

It isn’t just missing shots. They both look like they attended the AB “school for stopping the ball and taking two worthless dribbles”.

I’m not sure what the game plan is but double Leonard from the strong side to leave knock down three point shooters wide *** open hopefully wasn’t it. Bogie and Don both fouled Batum on threes that were basically guaranteed misses. I don’t know what is going on but it needs to stop.

Yeah, I don't think his shooting was the bad part tonight. It was the constant dribbling and hijacking of the offense...which often led to him having to take impossible shots. Every time he touched the ball in the 4th we got taken late into the clock because he wanted to dribble for so long. There were also several times where he had the advantage or a decent mismatch and just dribbled out of it for no reason.

This all goes without mentioning his 2nd quarter turnover barrage that lost the first initial big lead. I like Don, but he's got to have some of the worst decision making in the league right now.

Ingles, Conley, Favors, and Gobert were all very good tonight. Honestly, these last 4 games have felt like a battle against how far Bogey and Mitchell can drag us down.

Bogie played hard. His shot just didn't fall again. He'll be ok.

Don had some nice assists and scores. He's just a little off mentally I think. At least he didn't go full chucker mode.

Bogie played hard. His shot just didn't fall again. He'll be ok.

Don had some nice assists and scores. He's just a little off mentally I think. At least he didn't go full chucker mode.

I feel much differently about Bogey than Mitchell. Bogey just needs to make the same shots that he's missing. That's all that is. Mitchell is simply making horrible decisions one after another.

Yeah, I don't think his shooting was the bad part tonight. It was the constant dribbling and hijacking of the offense...which often led to him having to take impossible shots. Every time he touched the ball in the 4th we got taken late into the clock because he wanted to dribble for so long. There were also several times where he had the advantage or a decent mismatch and just dribbled out of it for no reason.

This all goes without mentioning his 2nd quarter turnover barrage that lost the first initial big lead. I like Don, but he's got to have some of the worst decision making in the league right now.

Maybe his mind is on how he's going to spend that $200,000,000.

Favors was awesome tonight. Better than Gobert. That was nice to see.
Conley was obviously the GOAT tonight.
Ingles finally played well.
I dont recall seeing Niang touch the court (though i did miss a little bit of the game) so thats always nice.

I’m tempted to bet the clippers in this back to back spot for the jazz. But have the sneaky feeling the -3.5 line could be a trap. Jazz should get their first win at home tonight. Don’t see them losing 3 in a row at home to start season ...
Nice prediction bro