What's new

Game Thread Jan 05, 2021 5:30PM MT: Jazz at Nets

Added to Calendar: 01-05-21

But it's only one game.
at this point, what's the difference between him and tony bradley? a third string center who's not gonna matter for a really long time. we burnt a total of 1 first round and 2 second round picks just so we could save a total difference of less than 2mil

at this point, what's the difference between him and tony bradley? a third string center who's not gonna matter for a really long time. we burnt a total of 1 first round and 2 second round picks just so we could save a total difference of less than 2mil
The difference is Udoka is cheaper and actually athletic. Still don't love it but

While a handful of surrogates will say that we’re a good team despite this, this is the psychological makeup of a team that blows a 3-1 lead. If your definition of a good team could include a team dropping a 3-1 lead because of lack of focus, then that’s fine. But it’s important to understand that definition isn’t shared with others.

Right now I don't see how the off season wheeling and dealing improved us at all. I'm not sure we would have been any worse with last year's roster.

Really sucks that just when the Jazz were about to win back some fans who were over them they lay an ostrich egg. The train is becoming like the subway at 4:00 AM.

Really sucks that just when the Jazz were about to win back some fans who were over them they lay an ostrich egg. The train is becoming like the subway at 4:00 AM.
Like from players 1-15 including coaches we were beat at every spot tonight. Allen even gave it to Rudy.

Yeah but at least the guy I wanted, Desmond Bane, looks like ****... oh wait...

While a handful of surrogates will say that we’re a good team despite this, this is the psychological makeup of a team that blows a 3-1 lead. If your definition of a good team could include a team dropping a 3-1 lead because of lack of focus, then that’s fine. But it’s important to understand that definition isn’t shared with others.

That's why I'm wondering about Quin. Well-coached teams don't have recurring identity crises.

Yeah but at least the guy I wanted, Desmond Bane, looks like ****... oh wait...
even celtic's Payton Pritchard just dropped 23 and 8 against a very strong team in Toronto last night. and to this date we still don't have any plan for Conley leaving us in the summer. not even any serviceable back up point guard down the pipeline. none.

so far the Azubuike/Hughes pick look just like the every other pick that DL has screwed us up with. and it's really hard to see them turning it around

That's why I'm wondering about Quin. Well-coached teams don't have recurring identity crises.
I kinda agree... I also think when you are this dependent on outside shots it seems to all go sideways when we can’t shoot. Effort and defense shouldn’t disappear too but it does I guess.