What's new

Game Thread Jan 07, 2023 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Bulls

Added to Calendar: 01-07-23

The warriors made all the sense in the world a month ago but he has been so bad over the last few weeks that they may have lost interest. I still think Wiseman is worth a cheap look though so I would gladly trade him for Olynyk. The player I really wanted was Patrick Baldwin as part of a Wiseman deal but that dream is dead with Olynyk falling off and Baldwin showing tons of potential.

Yeah I don’t know, I can see a Wiseman deal as a tank move to make us better down the line. Olynyk is not a long term piece, but as a stretch four/five with all his warts he’s still pretty irreplaceable in his price range.

I mean if we really want to make the smartest moves to keep this offense on track and to start thinking towards the future, I think we need to do something to clear this logjam at the one and two positions. What does it say when Agbaji already makes better reads than Clarkson or Beasley? And Conley for DRuss makes sense because even if we don’t resign the guy, we clear cap space AND start preparing Sexton and NAW or THT for next year. (Truthfully, in my eyes, nobody lost that game for us last night like Beasley, Clarkson and Conley did.)