What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Game Thread Jan 17, 2022 08:30PM MT: Jazz at Lakers

Added to Calendar: 01-17-22

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
For the records, the die-hard delusional Lakers fans in my office are all in a funk this season. Some of them are still convinced the Chosen Ones will still win the ring, but most are just sullen about it and won't discuss it. I went around this morning talking about the game tonight and garnered a lot of nasty looks and despondent stares. I cannot tell you how great that feels!! This is the well-spring of schadenfreude, and I am drinking my fill!!

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
For the records, the die-hard delusional Lakers fans in my office are all in a funk this season. Some of them are still convinced the Chosen Ones will still win the ring, but most are just sullen about it and won't discuss it. I went around this morning talking about the game tonight and garnered a lot of nasty looks and despondent stares. I cannot tell you how great that feels!! This is the well-spring of schadenfreude, and I am drinking my fill!!
When we win if you don’t start a full on office fight tomorrow you can consider yourself a failure. With all the mental illness and the Lakers fully infected with the Westbrook Virus now is the time to break them. 1642444711850.gif

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
When we win if you don’t start a full on office fight tomorrow you can consider yourself a failure. With all the mental illness and the Lakers fully infected with the Westbrook Virus now is the time to break them. View attachment 11580
I have a bunch of Jazz stickers I plan on plastering all over everyone's work space. Come in early and put one on the top of every monitor in the place. Find a youtube video of the highlights and put it on a loop on the TV in the breakroom. Saturate them with it. Cannot wait!

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
Lakers have the worst defense in the league right now. Dwight Howard has been looking like a shell of his former self. Rudy should dominate in the paint, and the Jazz should win this going away.

Expect Lakers' fan quotes saying how much they'd like to have Jordan Clarkson back.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Lakers have the worst defense in the league right now. Dwight Howard has been looking like a shell of his former self. Rudy should dominate in the paint, and the Jazz should win this going away.

Expect Lakers' fan quotes saying how much they'd like to have Jordan Clarkson back.
Lots of Lakers fans are in denial, I expect some chippy responses that should be a total blast to read. This will be the best @JazzAvenues thread in a while.