What's new

Game Thread Jan 17, 2022 08:30PM MT: Jazz at Lakers

Added to Calendar: 01-17-22

Ho hum, Utah losing again to Melo.
They don't call him Melo The Jazz Killer for nothing. The guy isn't even playing tonight and he is killing the Jazz.

This one is over. The 31-11 Rams over Cardinals slaughter is actually a better battle than this Jazz humiliation.

Jazz need a serious rim attacker if they are going to make this 5-out offense work. Mitchell is mainly a PnR scorer and isn't a consistent vertical threat.

Paschall is probably the best option.

Rudy Gay at the 5 provides ZERO defense. It's stupid and doesn't work.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Stupid game blacked out in my area. Dumb ****. I pay for NBA tv I should get every game on NBA tv
Happens to me as well here in Lost Wages, but the Lakers and Clippers feeds are included in my cable package. What chaps my cheeks though is those Sacramento games - NBA TV blacks them out due to contractual restrictions when there's no local feed and the other Bay team Golden State has no such problem. Go figure.

Last edited:
Really shootin ourselves in the foot here. Had like 8 points wiped out from unforced errors. Lakers defending better than I thought they would

Ho hum, Utah losing again to Melo.
They don't call him Melo The Jazz Killer for nothing. The guy isn't even playing tonight and he is killing the Jazz.

This one is over. The 31-11 Rams over Cardinals slaughter is actually a better battle than this Jazz humiliation.
Um, if you weren't paying attention, Utah is ahead at the end of the quarter. If you knew anything about basketball you'd know there are 4 quarters, so we've already won this game by 4.

Lakers know how to shrink the floor and has long arms. Jazz just need to make quicker decisions which they are capable of.

Um, if you weren't paying attention, Utah is ahead at the end of the quarter. If you knew anything about basketball you'd know there are 4 quarters, so we've already won this game by 4.
Last I looked it was Lakers 31, Jazz 30.
31 is more than 30. Lakers are winning, pal.

LeBron: "i didn't give you permission to give that one back to the jazz"

Ref: "it was pretty obvious, on tv they'll see it"

LeBron: "don't let it happen again"

Ref: "yes sir"

Last I looked it was Lakers 31, Jazz 30.
31 is more than 30. Lakers are winning, pal.
You know nothing about basketball. All that matters is the score at the end. Since we were ahead by 1 after 1 quarter we've obviously already won this game by 4. Get educated.

You know nothing about basketball. All that matters is the score at the end. Since we were ahead by 1 after 1 quarter we've obviously already won this game by 4. Get educated.
You non-athletes are all hung up on "final" scores. Oh, Jazz ended up with a final score of the 1st quarter being ahead. Uhh, the Lakers led for 11 minutes of that quarter. That's who you determine who won the quarter.