What's new

January 26 2021: Should The Jazz Even Be Allowed To Play The Knicks?

Ho hum, another team gets scheduled to play us - this time it was the team with the second best record in the entire league - and we murderlize them. Just look below at the final score. (For you troubled with math, 105 - 75 = 30. Yup, we slaughtered the second best team in te league by 30 points.)

View attachment 10144

Which brings us to January 26, 2021. I see the NBA has scheduled the Utah Jazz to play against us. My question: should the Jazz even be allowed to be on the same court as us and play us? Would you allow a seven year old girl's softball team to play the mighty 1927 NY Yankees? Of course not. So why on Earth do the Jazz get an opportunity to play the awesome Knicks? Heck, we destroyed and humiliated the Jazz just two weeks ago. Why should you get a rematch? You are not in the same league as the Knicks. Do you really want another beatdown?

The Jazz should be playing Division II junior college teams, not the almighty Knicks. I am writing a letter to Commissioner Adam Silver demanding that he schedule the Lakers or Nets against us and not the Jazz. My Knicks want to play ball against real teams! The Jazz are a waste of our time.
Julius Randle is a beast with the fantasy points. I think Burks will have a good game too. Who else do you see putting up solid fantasy numbers?

8th seed? Spoken like a true bottom feeder. No wonder why the Jazz have never won a Championship, you folks are happy with eighth seed. Knick fans spit on eighth seed. My Knicks are aiming for not one, not two, not three, not four, not five....we are looking at multiple championships.
I have to ask but basing off of what Nature said in Bloody Money 2 are NYers still mad at their franchise for trading the great known as Rod Strickland?

The Knicks are a huge fraud when it comes to defense.

They allow the 4th most three point attempts in the NBA, yet somehow give up the best defensive percentage by a landslide (31.4%, the next best is 32.4%).

That has to be a small sample size outlier.

I think tonight is easily a 15+ point win.

Who else do you see putting up solid fantasy numbers?

Fantasy? Knicks fans deal in reality. We are not children and believe in silly fantasy things. We deal with reality. Knicks will slaughter Jazz tonight and bring us another step closer to multiple championships.

(If you are looking for some easy cash...put your money down on our rookie Immanuel Quickly. The guy is putting up Kobe Bryant numbers. No joke, Quickly is quickly becoming the league's best offensive weapon.)

just contain Austin Rivers

Austin Rivers has actually been off the past few games. He may not be your worry.

Your worries on our offensive end should be :
- Julius Randle,
- Elfrid Payton,
- rookie Quickley,
- our Duke guy RJ Barrett who is finally playing like a third pick in the draft,
- and a guy named Alec Burks. He's steadily becoming the league's best kept secret. I can only laugh at teams that let this guy go.

MTJK forgot the greatest Knick of all:

GettyImages-629482-768x432.jpg

The head butt to Jordan from Starks was one of my favorite moments ever. Jordan thought he was above that, Starks proved he wasn't.

I remember signing Starks and Danny Manning, viewing it through the lens that we were adding two guys who were all-stars.