What's new

January 26 2021: Should The Jazz Even Be Allowed To Play The Knicks?

8th seed? Spoken like a true bottom feeder. No wonder why the Jazz have never won a Championship, you folks are happy with eighth seed. Knick fans spit on eighth seed. My Knicks are aiming for not one, not two, not three, not four, not five....we are looking at multiple championships.
That a long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long view to get to a Knicks championship. You and your children's children will be long dead. It'll probably be in the days of Futurama. Both 1000 years in the future and fictional.

Let's put all joking aside and let's talk seriously about tomorrow night's game.

I know and you know that the Jazz are dreading tomorrow's game. Gobert does not want to go against Mitchell Robinson. Your coach does not want to be publicly schooled by our coach Thibs. Donovan Mitchell does not want to play a poor game that will lead to a far lower salary the Knicks will be paying him next year. Face it, you have one loss in your last nine games....who gave you that loss? The Knicks humiliated you on January 6. We made fools of you. You don't want that again.

Who knows. Maybe we lose by 40 and the win the next ten games.

Could be the Knicks get bunched up sorta tight and all they can do is scratch their balls.

We don't play to verify the status quo, we play to change it.

Who knows. Maybe we lose by 40

A very likely scenario.

We beat the Bucks by 20, we beat the Celtics by 30...do the math. Next up is beating the hell out of a team by 40.
That would be the Jazz.

Oh, I only wish we would play you in March. By then we would be beating you by 90.

Last edited:
Look, folks, you aren't taking me seriously. Did you take my January 6 thread saying we will slaughter you seriously? Nope. How'd that turn out?

We will beat you again. We will not just beat you, we will humiliate you. I said we would do that January 6. Was I wrong? Nope. And I won't be wrong again.

Get it through your skulls! I know basketball. I know we will slaughter you again!

The Knicks defense is pretty legit this year (ranked 5th). Thibs has made his mark on the team. They can be the mini Jazz of the East.

Look, folks, you aren't taking me seriously. Did you take my January 6 thread saying we will slaughter you seriously? Nope. How'd that turn out?

We will beat you again. We will not just beat you, we will humiliate you. I said we would do that January 6. Was I wrong? Nope. And I won't be wrong again.

Get it through your skulls! I know basketball. I know we will slaughter you again

Get it through your skulls! I know basketball. I know we will slaughter you again!

The Prophecy of the double 23s means you ran outta luck two days ago.

Face it. You saw it with your own eyes.

The Prophecy of the double 23s means you ran outta luck two days ago.

The Prophesy of the 23 means the Jazz will be down 23 at the end of one.
Even after we slaughtered you on January 6, you folks still doubt what will happen to you on January 26. God help you.

"To call the Knicks a "clown shoes operation" would be an insult to clown shoes. "

Here's a comprehensive list of the greatest Knicks ever:

b5b40eb62928fffad9ad8b3d575b6f65.jpg

hi-res-4857cd47db8bd32120bb8e0a4c3ed955_crop_north.jpg

shandon_anderson_knicks.jpg

143026358.jpg.0.jpg