What's new

Jared Dudley interested in Utah

I've always liked his game, and this team really needs a good vet or two to balance the youth movement out.

How many minutes do you want him to play to hit 42%? If he takes 2 a game doesnt do much in the over all picture. I do like dudley and he is a good fit. I just dont see him helping win to many more games.

Like 15-20 mpg. If he shoots 42%, he is bound to get hot some games and make 3-4 in a game, which is a lot of points that can win games. If you have that attitude of "he is only playing limited minutes, why even bother signing anyone" then lets just do what everyone complained about last year and sign more D-Leaguers.

Like 15-20 mpg. If he shoots 42%, he is bound to get hot some games and make 3-4 in a game, which is a lot of points that can win games. If you have that attitude of "he is only playing limited minutes, why even bother signing anyone" then lets just do what everyone complained about last year and sign more D-Leaguers.
Lol obviously you only read what you want to read. Then make up the rest to suit your own twisted view of reality.

Sent from my LG-D851 using JazzFanz mobile app

I responded to what you said.
No you responded to a portion of what i said. The portion that supports what you want.

- i like dudley
- i think he is a good fit
- he will help but not a lot
- he will help win a couple of games
- would he be the signing that would get the jazz to the wcf? No
- i just worry that he would be all the jazz would sign in the offseason and say let's continue to bake.

At his age might be looking for years over raw dollars. For instance 4y@12 might beat out a 2y@16 offer.

No you responded to a portion of what i said. The portion that supports what you want.

- i like dudley
- i think he is a good fit
- he will help but not a lot
- he will help win a couple of games
- would he be the signing that would get the jazz to the wcf? No
- i just worry that he would be all the jazz would sign in the offseason and say let's continue to bake.

No signing is going to put us other the top. The health and development of our core will put us over the top. Dudley will help us win games.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

No signing is going to put us other the top. The health and development of our core will put us over the top. Dudley will help us win games.

That is whete we agree to disagree. I would rather make a push for ddr, batum, fournier or barnes.

They have the money and still be able to re-sign our stats down the road. Those players would push the needle.

That is whete we agree to disagree. I would rather make a push for ddr, batum, fournier or barnes.

They have the money and still be able to re-sign our stats down the road. Those players would push the needle.

Two of those players are restricted and two of those players aren't coming to Utah.

DDR and Batum would both be terrible fits as well.

Two of those players are restricted and two of those players aren't coming to Utah.

DDR and Batum would both be terrible fits as well.

I agree fournier and batum are rfa and so sign them is not going to happen with out giving something up.

Barnes is also restricted but gsw is in trouble payroll wise and a big contract could get him. Hayward would have to play the 2 which i am not estatic about.

I think with the right pitch ddr coukd come to utah. I disagree with ddr being a bad fit. Hayward would flourish with ddr drawing double teams.

I also really really like the idea of conley. If the jazz got conley i would like the dudley signing a lot more.

I agree fournier and batum are rfa and so sign them is not going to happen with out giving something up.

Barnes is also restricted but gsw is in trouble payroll wise and a big contract could get him. Hayward would have to play the 2 which i am not estatic about.

I think with the right pitch ddr coukd come to utah. I disagree with ddr being a bad fit. Hayward would flourish with ddr drawing double teams.

I also really really like the idea of conley. If the jazz got conley i would like the dudley signing a lot more.

GS has already stated they are matching anything on Barnes.

Batum isnt a RFA, he just makes no sense to sign. He is going to get around 25-30 million.

DDR is a terrible fit and wouldn't come here, just stop. What would the pitch be "Well, you are from LA and you would make a lot more sponsorship money with the Lakers and Toronto can offer you a bigger contract, but you can be on Utah and screw up our spacing as we play with 2 non-floor spacing bigs. It would be great, wouldn't it?"

The Jazz aren't signing any big name FA. I can guarantee it. Conley is a pipe dream. That is the big name that has the best chance of coming here, but that is 30 million-ish for an older PG. I dont see it happening.