What's new

Jarrett Jack or Eric Bledsoe

He and Kobe aren't getting along very well. I think Howard is going to sign elsewhere. That extra year doesn't really matter. Any team that signs him will do so with the "understanding" the monetary difference can be tacked on to his next contract.

Talking about Paul, clown.

With the train wreck that has become of the Lakers (never thought I'd say that), CP3 is more likely to remain with the Clippers than switch LA teams. However, he and Dwight could very well team up and decide to go to Houston together, for example.
With what cap space could the Lakers sign CP3? How is Houston going to land both Dwight and CP3 with roughly $12mm in cap space?

With what cap space could the Lakers sign CP3? How is Houston going to land both Dwight and CP3 with roughly $12mm in cap space?
They can clear cap space with trades durign the off-season, if Howard and CP3 show interest. And I think that's one thing KOC is counting on...teams will be looking to dump salaries to go after certain players (not just talking Houston here - that was just an example). With cap space and draft picks, Utah may be in a position to swoop in and pick up some very nice players at reasonable prices.

BTW, whatever happened to "TuffTiger" (I think that was his name) from the old board? He was pimpin' Jack hard before the draft. I think he then went on a mission. Did he reincarnate under a different name on this board?
Haha I thought of the same think and thought he would've posted in this thread already, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he is now "The Thriller" but I could be wrong. I also remember SJF was pimping Green pretty hard as well.