What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

I'm afraid the Wolves are going to beat the Warriors. I mean, one team plays for its life and the other couldn't care less.

i think the warriors do care. That 1st seed means a lot to them.

They look trash atm.....surely kd will take over.

Warriors look like **** without Curry. They look perfectly fine without Durant. Baffling.

I had a dream last night. I was watching a Jazz game. It was the middle of the third quarter and Donovan was going off, he had 46 points. It felt so real. I didn't get to see the end of the game because I woke up. When I woke up all that was on my mind was the number 62. It was like a chant, "62, 62, 62". I need to see this dream come to life.

****ing KD that useless snake. Last week he chirpin that ge doesnt need our respect because we "fear" him. Lmao. You a bum dude.

#CantWinWithoutCurry
#DurrantAPunkBitch

1.5 games separating 4th - 10th in the West.

I don't think that's ever happened with 15-odd games left in recorded history.

Just a thought. Durant is probably a top 20 player of all time. Wouldn't you agree? And still, he's not better than Lebron, and he's not clearly better than Curry, Leonard, or Harden. We're living in an amazing basketball era.

I will feel absolutely gutted if we miss the playoffs. 18-2 and we’re still 10th seed. Can’t make this **** up

Looking at the rest of the schedule, the Jazz need to win their next 5 games. They need to win both games with the Lakers, and their home game against the Clippers. Then they can pick up another win or two against Boston, Minnesota and maybe the Warriors if the Dubs are resting players on the second-to-last game of the season.

That gets them to 46 or 47 wins.

Jazz have the season series against the Spurs and Pels. They'd have the season series against the Clips, and likely a split with the Nuggets and Blazers.

The Jazz should get in, but I'd like the 6th or 5th seed so we can win a series.

Key games for both the TWolves and Jazz. I had both penciled in as losses.
Now projecting:
1. Houston
2. GS
3. Portland (50)
4. Minnesota (48)
5. New Orleans (48)
6-7. Utah, OKC (47)
8. San Antonio (46)
9-10. LA Clippers, Denver (45)

Assumptions for 3-10:
a. Favorites for games against 1-8 in East and 3-10 in West are the home team.
b. All games against Houston and GS are projected as losses. However, I realize GS games are now very winnable until Curry returns.
c. Home and away are projected as wins against all teams 11-15 in West and 9-15 in East.

Last edited:
Cheer up. We won @Indiana and @NO, huge wins. 37-30. 18-2.
Coming up next: Detroit, Phoenix, Sacramento, Atlanta, Dallas.

Things should look waaaay better in 10 days.

We better go 5-0 or at worst, 4-1 during this stretch.

We better go 5-0 or at worst, 4-1 during this stretch.

Anything other than 5-0 is a total disappointment. We shouldn't lose to the Pistons at home. And we should most definitely not lose to the 1st Tank Battalion when we're fighting for our lives.

Anything other than 5-0 is a total disappointment. We shouldn't lose to the Pistons at home. And we should most definitely not lose to the 1st Tank Battalion when we're fighting for our lives.

Oh, trust me, I agree. I just also think it wouldn’t be the end of the world since most of these teams ahead of us play one another a lot which likely means multiple losses by a couple of those teams and a game gained on them.