What's new

Jazz 76ers Game THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
That’s a good question for him and for the refs tbh. He gets plenty of contact-no-calls every game. Not sure what else he should do without getting even more reckless than he already gets.

Oh jeez. Stop blaming the refs. The refs aren’t to blame for Mitchell’s refusal to get to the line. Cmon

Dec. 27 last year, the Jazz was 15-20, this year, we are better. This is the only positive thing I can think of!

Tired of this comparison.

1. The west is a hell of a lot better.
2. Our tear last year was exceptional. That’s why we keep talking about it. That’s why it was so surprising. It’s the outlier not the usual.

We can’t keep jackpotting through the first few months of the season in hopes of going on historic runs to get into the playoffs.

He’s not getting to the line because he doesn’t know how. Whenever he goes for a drive and layin he try’s to shoot around the defender instead of jumping into the defender, he seems to shy away from contact, also why he struggles to finish at times.

To be a franchise player, DM needs to be getting to the line at least eight times a game.

It would certainly help him. But I don’t think that’s true. It’s relative. Steph curry gets like 4fta. In fact there’s only 6 guys in the nba doing that... and there are 30 franchises.

What's the problem with this team? Either they play amazing or terrible. Very few games are close. I really think the major issue is the obvious. Favors is a center who is our starting 4, it's not reliable.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mitchell could absolutely do a better job of getting to the rim, he often tries to avoid contact to force up a shot when he could really seek it out and ensure he gets to the line.

With that being said, the defense lost this game not Mitchell taking 10 threes and no FTs.

Yeah guy you’re missing the point. Go and reread my post.

You said what could be worse than shooting 3/8 from 3 with 0 fta. He could’ve shot 0/8. That’d be worse. Complaining about him shooting a good % from (at that time 38%) wasn’t making your point very clear, guy.

You said what could be worse than shooting 3/8 from 3 with 0 fta. He could’ve shot 0/8. That’d be worse. Complaining about him shooting a good % from (at that time 38%) wasn’t making your point very clear, guy.

Reread my post. You’re still not understanding my complaint. It’s pretty clear what I was complaining about. Focus on the last sentence.

Sometimes I wonder if the jazz should just gamble and start Exum, maybe all he needs is the run and a chance to gain some rhythm. Sometimes you get better and improve with the extra time and responsibility.

Reread my post. You’re still not understanding my complaint. It’s pretty clear what I was complaining about. Focus on the last sentence.

I know what your complaint is, we all already think it. But He had an ok night tonight. This one wasn’t on him as much as it was on the terrible defense and Ricky going negative enfuego for the 11th time this season, imo.