What's new

Jazz and Knicks discussing Donovan Mitchell trade per Shams Charania and Tony Jones

A bit of fake news. Not all those clips shown were of mitchell defending. Two of the clips were of a player wearing white shoes and one was of a player wearing red shoes being scored on. So they weren't all the same person.
If you look closer, you'll actually see that none of those clips were of Mitchell defending.

Not true. This man is a fraud, ladies and gentlemen.
Okay maybe not but... I was listening to a podcast and they brought up Sexton still unsigned and how quiet it is... I just put 2 and 2 from there... its clear the two events are linked.

All sarcasm of course for those that don't get it.

No thanks.

Hold the Knicks feet to the fire and then try to make a deal with LA separately.

Of everything else suggested, I still feel like Conley, Bogey or Clarkson and Gay is better value for a Westbrook trade and buyout than any other offer I’ve seen.
Using the Lakers is a great way to dump Fournier. If I'm doing this deal, I want young players, picks and all the cap space possible in 2023 to start doing OKC salary dump type deals when they arise.

now do spida and curry height. Also, curry is da goat and they also had Klay, dray, and wiggins. I dont think the warriors would win a ton with a crappier version of curry and poole playing together with a much crappier supporting cast.
Curry is 6'3.25" with shoes. Donovan is 6'3" with shoes.
My info is from the draft so I'm not making this up. It's all interchangeable within an inch in my opinion.

Of course who Curry gets to play with makes him who he is. I just don't buy into this garbage about Brunson and Don being too short to have success. Their supporting cast is so much important than their heights.

My info is from the draft so I'm not making this up. It's all interchangeable within an inch in my opinion.

Of course who Curry gets to play with makes him who he is. I just don't buy into this garbage about Brunson and Don being too short to have success. Their supporting cast is so much important than their heights.
lol

Up until this offseason, the Jazz without Mitchell were better than the Warriors without Curry.

I also think wingspan and reach is more important than height. So what if the top of your head hits a certain spot... if you can reach the additional 6 inches because of freakish long arms or you have freakishly large hands you end up being able to do more and be more effective.... if you work hard.

lol

Up until this offseason, the Jazz without Mitchell were better than the Warriors without Curry.
I'm not trying to make those parallels. I'm simply talking about the height discussion. Can you please just stop?

Saying two guys can't succeed because of their heights is stupid. Literally the title winner just scrapped that argument.

DM's draft shoes.
boxer-13.jpg

I also think wingspan and reach is more important than height. So what if the top of your head hits a certain spot... if you can reach the additional 6 inches because of freakish long arms or you have freakishly large hands you end up being able to do more and be more effective.... if you work hard.
Brunson and Poole are very similar. I'm pretty sure Brunson is a little bigger and has a longer wingspan.

Steph is slightly taller than Don, but Don is bigger and longer wingspan.

I'm just pointing this out as inconsistent thinking by those wanting to bash the Knicks if they put Brunson and Don together. Poole and Curry played a ton together and it worked.

I'm not trying to make those parallels. I'm simply talking about the height discussion. Can you please just stop?

Saying two guys can't succeed because of their heights is stupid. Literally the title winner just scrapped that argument.
Surely you recognize there's a dramatic difference in talent between Curry and Donovan.

Surely you recognize there's a dramatic difference in talent between Curry and Donovan.
Dramatic? Nah. Curry better? Yes.

Put Don on that team and they are super successful as well. But I don't want to get into that discussion. I'm just talking heights.