What's new

Jazz and Knicks discussing Donovan Mitchell trade per Shams Charania and Tony Jones

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I’m hoping Dolan, CAA and Adidas all put the screws to Rose to get this done ASAP. Gotta bring the prodigal son home before someone else swoops in and snags him right out from under them. No matter what they pay, losing him (to an east team like Toronto, Brooklyn or Miami) was always going to be the greater of two evils.
Adidas has had a ****** Q3 and needs to move some of dem crayola Dons to NY residents ASAP. They can't wait anymore.

idiot

Weird that Larsen and Tony aren't saying anything - no confirmation, no retweet, no acknowledgement.
I think that could mean it's likely something is going on. Whether it breaks soon (or ever) is another matter. Real reporters don't want to be known as the one who jumped the gun, especially if it isn't quite 100% solid.

TheStormofWar

I think that could mean it's likely something is going on. Whether it breaks soon (or ever) is another matter. Real reporters don't want to be known as the one who jumped the gun, especially if it isn't quite 100% solid.
Exactly. They are the ones to put to print, so they need to be certain on what they are printing.