What's new

Jazz and Knicks discussing Donovan Mitchell trade per Shams Charania and Tony Jones

Jazz Fusion

I am not sure about this thread. What is the earliest Utah can flip the Minnesota haul into a combined trade with Mitchell? Sept. 6 or something? I don’t know if that would be part of the hold up.

I never liked Danny Ainge until last month. Leaking the list of other buyers has to put pressure on New York. Great tactic getting the word out.

Best fish and chips in the universe can be found at the Old Oregon Smokehouse across from the creamery on highway 101 in Tillamook, Oregon.

homeytennis

There is a fun story bubbling up involving some Jazz alums. There is a thing called "the Basketball Tournament" where the winning team gets a million dollars. The Moneyteam's roster includes Trevor Booker, Jeremy Evans, Mitchell Creek, Jimmer and Jordan Crawford. In their last game Book had 21 points, 11 boards, 1-1 from 3 and a block. Creek was the leading scorer and Book and Jimmer had 21 points each. It makes you wonder if Book has some tread left on the tires. Jeremy put up some nice stats in limited PT.

Jazz Spazz

Inconceivable
Staff member
There is a fun story bubbling up involving some Jazz alums. There is a thing called "the Basketball Tournament" where the winning team gets a million dollars. The Moneyteam's roster includes Trevor Booker, Jeremy Evans, Mitchell Creek, Jimmer and Jordan Crawford. In their last game Book had 21 points, 11 boards, 1-1 from 3 and a block. Creek was the leading scorer and Book and Jimmer had 21 points each. It makes you wonder if Book has some tread left on the tires. Jeremy put up some nice stats in limited PT.
They'd all excel in a tank, except for one thing... we also want to develop young talent at the same time as gathering resources and preparing to win soon. We don't want to lose forever.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
In pick-up games I am sure they rule the YMCA. Not so much in actual NBA action.