What's new

Jazz and Knicks discussing Donovan Mitchell trade per Shams Charania and Tony Jones

1. You can structure swaps to apply to more than the two respective teams' picks (commonly referred to as super swaps)
2. It's well within the realm of possibility, and I think likely, that the Jazz are better than the Knicks in '25 and '27 anyway.
I think the NY Don era may not end up being what Knicks fans hope for…

Also pick swaps are not overvalued at all.

The Bulls got the #2 pick in 2006 with a pick swap.

The Celtics got the #1 pick in 2017 with a pick swap.

Like I'm kinda rock hard about getting picks from such a hopeless franchise like the Knicks and all of the RJ talk, but...

seriously chomp the bo dags outta my crack Knicks fans.

ol Spence Checketts is gonna flip. He's kind of a closeted Knicks fan, I think that why he was ripping on Jazz fans recently. This is awesome. The Sexton deal looks like a good one and I was intrigued by Lauri when he was on the bulls and available. I wonder if the jazz will keep him.

Overpaying for MItchell would have been a disaster for the Knicks, but I'm glad they wont get the satisfaction of having him.

The Cleveland fit isnt ideal, but I like the deal for them. They are absolutely going to maximize their core for the next 3 years and that's cool for them.

Overpaying for MItchell would have been a disaster for the Knicks, but I'm glad they wont get the satisfaction of having him.

The Cleveland fit isnt ideal, but I like the deal for them. They are absolutely going to maximize their core for the next 3 years and that's cool for them.
That'll be a fun and dangerous team. All the firepower.