What's new

Jazz and Knicks discussing Donovan Mitchell trade per Shams Charania and Tony Jones

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Davis/Rui/Deni/Kispert/Barton + 25/27/29 unprotected 1sts + 24/26/28 pick swaps

Is this a good enough package for Donovan from the Wizards?
The problem is the pick they owe to NY. If they have an injury or two this year or just don't win the play in and end up in the lotto they could tear it down... move Beal and Don... then they duck the protections. We'd have to get super creative. Like if the pick fell under the protections we get the right to swap and it rolls forward in a similar fashion. So swap in 24 and then starting in 25 we get their pick or a swap if it falls in the protections, same for 26/27/28/29. We'd have to loop the Minny pick in that swap because our own pick will be high lotto.

If it falls the wrong way I guess you get some swaps (maybe decent ones?) and one pick. If they made the playoffs this year then it becomes pretty damn good. Especially when they trade Beal/Don in a couple years.

Sub Kuzma for Barton... and also we'd be flipping him to a third team for a pick I assume.

TheGoldStandard

2022 Prediction Contest Winner
Wendys Spicy is good when you get a juicy piece of chicken. Often it is flat, dry and chewy. Chickfila has consistently good chicken, which is why I prefer it.

YoungJefe

Jalen Brunson, Julius Randle, Obi Toppin, and Immanuel Quickly played in a Pro AM game in NYC today and lost lol

BENTLEY

Wendys Spicy is good when you get a juicy piece of chicken. Often it is flat, dry and chewy. Chickfila has consistently good chicken, which is why I prefer it.

Wendy’s chicken sandwiches are my fav. They took a quality nosedive after Dave Thomas died, but they’ve regained some of their former glory. But too many consistently dry spicy chicken sands and I am resigned to only get the basic chicken sand. It tends to be juicier than the spicy one. And overall better. Throw some jalapeños on it to spice it up.
#FastFoodTips

BENTLEY

Chick-fil-A is higher quality than Wendy’s (post Dave Thomas). But the Chick-fil-a sauce is the reason I frequent CFA.