What's new

Jazz and Knicks discussing Donovan Mitchell trade per Shams Charania and Tony Jones

Davis/Rui/Deni/Kispert/Barton + 25/27/29 unprotected 1sts + 24/26/28 pick swaps

Is this a good enough package for Donovan from the Wizards?
The problem is the pick they owe to NY. If they have an injury or two this year or just don't win the play in and end up in the lotto they could tear it down... move Beal and Don... then they duck the protections. We'd have to get super creative. Like if the pick fell under the protections we get the right to swap and it rolls forward in a similar fashion. So swap in 24 and then starting in 25 we get their pick or a swap if it falls in the protections, same for 26/27/28/29. We'd have to loop the Minny pick in that swap because our own pick will be high lotto.

If it falls the wrong way I guess you get some swaps (maybe decent ones?) and one pick. If they made the playoffs this year then it becomes pretty damn good. Especially when they trade Beal/Don in a couple years.

Sub Kuzma for Barton... and also we'd be flipping him to a third team for a pick I assume.

Wendys Spicy is good when you get a juicy piece of chicken. Often it is flat, dry and chewy. Chickfila has consistently good chicken, which is why I prefer it.

Knicks are layers lost to a bunch of YMCAers and Randle was getting booed. It’s just unfortunate that Ainge has no leverage.
And popo had to come end game early cuz Knicks fans were talking **** to him.

Cut to a shot of Ainge right now scared of all the leverage he loses by the day…

1660015654492.gif

Jalen Brunson, Julius Randle, Obi Toppin, and Immanuel Quickly played in a Pro AM game in NYC today and lost lol

Wendys Spicy is good when you get a juicy piece of chicken. Often it is flat, dry and chewy. Chickfila has consistently good chicken, which is why I prefer it.

Wendy’s chicken sandwiches are my fav. They took a quality nosedive after Dave Thomas died, but they’ve regained some of their former glory. But too many consistently dry spicy chicken sands and I am resigned to only get the basic chicken sand. It tends to be juicier than the spicy one. And overall better. Throw some jalapeños on it to spice it up.
#FastFoodTips

Chick-fil-A is higher quality than Wendy’s (post Dave Thomas). But the Chick-fil-a sauce is the reason I frequent CFA.

I don't think the Wizards are about to offer up their entire future for Don though. I think they would probably be uneasy at Davis/Deni/Kispert and two unprotected picks, much less 3 with swaps.

It makes sense with the Knicks because Donovan Mitchell + NYK Market should equal being able to sign top tier free agents. That isn't the case in Washington. Plus their 2nd star is perpetually injured. They need the depth.

We have Wendy's here. Will make a try. They give some free coupon as well this week. I can put them in the balance if it can help Don trade.
It made me check if it exists here in Belgium and apparently they can't open its restaurants in Benelux countries as since a long time they have been in legal battle against some small snack bar in Netherlands called Wendy's. The guy doesn't want to let them have a name and even opened a second shop to be also considered as a "chain".

Jalen Brunson, Julius Randle, Obi Toppin, and Immanuel Quickly played in a Pro AM game in NYC today and lost lol

What is this referring to?
As Jefe noted the Knicks lost in a pro am last night… Randle apparently getting some **** from the crowd… yelled at coach and fans… he needs out but he can’t come here.

I don't think it's a 100% guarantee, but I would agree
Well we are talking about prospects. Nothing is guaranteed about the ultimate destination, but if I had to have one attempt at a really good player in a few years from that pool of players I think I would pick Deni.