What's new

Jazz and Knicks discussing Donovan Mitchell trade per Shams Charania and Tony Jones

This has to be the most constipated the trade market has ever been... KD, Kyrie, Russ, Don... then there will be like 50 more dominos that fail.
Me waiting on Twitter.

200.gif

What are the chances another team comes in and lays down a godfather offer? Literally zero media people had Minnesota going for Rudy.

What are the chances another team comes in and lays down a godfather offer? Literally zero media people had Minnesota going for Rudy.
Minnesota was on the fringes, but they were mentioned. Orlando is getting some chatter and Miami is putting in work to get more picks and OKC could be facilitator (would LOVE our '24 1st back). Knicks need to **** or get off the pot.

Minnesota had been linked to Rudy for a week or two prior to the trade.

Some people thought the Walker Kessler draft pick signaled them backing off.

Minnesota was on the fringes, but they were mentioned. Orlando is getting some chatter and Miami is putting in work to get more picks and OKC could be facilitator (would LOVE our '24 1st back). Knicks need to **** or get off the pot.

Minnesota had been linked to Rudy for a week or two prior to the trade.

Some people thought the Walker Kessler draft pick signaled them backing off.
Jake fisher on his pod mentioned a mystery team that has been involved but said he couldn’t say who. He moved off it really quickly though and no one pressed him on it.

I could see that being Orlando or Toronto. Orlando is tight lipped and I think Toronto would have some interest.