What's new

Jazz and Knicks discussing Donovan Mitchell trade per Shams Charania and Tony Jones

After Don, will another domino fall and if so, who will be the that domino to be traded?

The Jazz don't have a franchise cornerstone player, and they don't have multiple high-level talents on the roster, so a reset is necessary regardless. But yeah, the only reason the Jazz made the Finals in the late 90s is because Karl and John were loyal and kept extending their contracts. It takes years to draft and develop All Star-level players, and if they leave after their 2nd contract it's very difficult to put a contender together.
I wonder how much of Karl and John's loyalty toward the Jazz should be directed towards Sloan? You had three guys who were abnormally tough and aggressive, loved basketball and were team first guys.

It would be interesting to know how much of it was toward Sloan VS the Larry Miller, who seemed pretty cool as well.

Ahhh I thought you were talking about fitting in on the Jazz. Carry on.
He will be the commander of our tank fleet in NY.

This will not be a single tank… our army will have many tanks.

This is why I would not want to include Bojan or anyone else for more picks from NY. They need to suck. Get the picks for the other guys from somewhere else.

This is why I would not want to include Bojan or anyone else for more picks from NY. They need to suck. Get the picks for the other guys from somewhere else.
If we have to put him in the deal to do it I’m fine if we getting everything… Thibs will hate his team so much.